QUESTION ABOUT AN INGREDIENT AND ABOUT SAUVE NATURALS

LadyZ

Is the ingredient collagen in a conditioner, considered a protein? Just what does collagen do to the hair?

Also, Sauve Naturals Milk n Honey, And Sauve Naturals Tropical Coconut, Are they considered A protein treatment?

I wanted to use these for CW's and leave on my hair for a couple hours of conditioning treatment... But I am worried about the protein... For those who are using these products, how do you use yours?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Collagen is a protein that promotes elasticity. It also helps with moisture retention (as most proteins in hair products do) and gives supple strength to hair.

As for the Suave Naturals conditioners--they are not protein treatments. Remember, just because you see a protein ingredient in a conditioner, it does not necessarily make it a protein conditioner.

AnjelLuvs

I agree, because my hair never came out hard or brittle... It was always soft... I love using for CW's

LadyZ

Thanks Suppergirl and Anjel,

This Protein thing is hard for me to understand, but I am learning... I will be trying the Sauve Natural's Thursday night....

I am thankful for young ladies like you who know about hair and hair care product ingredients..
Thanks again