Qhemet vs. Karen's Body Beautiful

seeminglysweet

For those of you that prefer all natural...which would you choose for daily moisture on relaxed hair?

Qhemet Alma & Olive heavy cream
or
Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Butter

Last edited:

natstar

I ordered Karen's Hair milk a while back and she included a sample hair butter. Th consistency of her butter IMO is different altogether from Qhemet's cream. The butter is more like a thick pomade or grease consistency. Not creamy-more like a solid oil . HTH. I loved the smell of the butter. But for what I need, I like the Qhemet Heavy Cream.

ETA- I totally did not see the relaxed hair part- In that case the butter might be better than the cream because it's lighter than the heavy cream. If you rub the butter in your hands it thins out. Hopefully other respond to this thread ---

Last edited:

Mocha Princess

I'm sorry if this is not helpful regarding your comparison question but, I haven't tried any Karen's products but am soooooo in love :love: with Qhemet Amla & Olive Heavy cream!! And guess what, I just started using it yesterday. :lol: Now, I feel like this stuff is a must have at all times!! I even called Ulta to tell them to look into having Qhemet products as part of their inventory!! The manager of the story said she would seriously look into it. :yay: