Protein Treatment

syncerelyhis

So I have been considering using Joico K-Pac Deep Penetrating Reconstructor for my monthly protein treatment. I know that you are still supposed to deep condition afterwards, but do you think it would be okay to use my normal Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner (aka ORS Pak) after the Joico treatment? I know that it contains a little bit of protein and did not know if that would be too much....If it would be too much, can you suggest another deep conditioner?

gissellr78

So I have been considering using Joico K-Pac Deep Penetrating Reconstructor for my monthly protein treatment. I know that you are still supposed to deep condition afterwards, but do you think it would be okay to use my normal Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner (aka ORS Pak) after the Joico treatment? I know that it contains a little bit of protein and did not know if that would be too much....If it would be too much, can you suggest another deep conditioner?

I don't think it would be too much at all. Protein is great for breakage. I use Ors packs or Alter Ego garlic.

Pantene Relaxed and natural mask is good too.

Denise11

After joico k pak I would use something moisturizing like Keracare Humecto or Kenra MC.

After a deep protein conditioner youre supposed to use a moisturizing condish.

Prose Princess

I used the k-pak last night and followed up with the Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. :lick: My hair has never been this soft! The k-pak really isn't that harsh on your hair if you use it as directed, so if your hair can handle a lot of protein you'll probably be OK using the ORS Replenishing afterwards...but I haven't used that yet so I can't say for sure.