Progress Pics

shelli4018

Hey! Just updated my photo album with a few pics. I pressed my new growth because the two textures were driving me straight up a wall! I was so tempted to relax my hair!! But I really think my hair is coming in nicely. Don't want to lose any progress (I'm transitioning). Plus, my fiancee says my natural hair feels soft and silky. Whew! I needed to hear that.

Aww Shelli, I was hoping to see some of dat beautiful hair... All I saw were products
cry3.gif
.... why u gotta' tease a sista' like dat
whip.gif

((( did u make the hair album public? )))

Thanks, Peachtree. I've been holding back since I couldn't really see much progress. I've cut at least 4 inches of hair since I joined this board. It's much healthier now. However, since I decided to transition ...the shrinkage makes it seem as if my hair isn't growing. I have to straighten it out to see.

By the way, the album pasword is: lilac

Shelli, thanks for sharing ur album... I really enjoyed it... I think that I commented on almost every pic! Very nice... I especially liked ur "feather looking" ends... BEAUTIFUL!!!

Shelli,

Your hair is happenin'! I love it
smile.gif
Your hair color is beautiful & I'm going to have to copy your twistout style with the headband.
up.gif

Your straight hair pics also look wonderful. Your ends look great--no more trimming 4 inches in a year though
nono.gif

Doing wonderful
smile.gif

Very nice pics Shelli
smile.gif
Your hair is growing..not as fast as you may like but I can tell a difference.

Thanks. I have to admit I can't really judge my own progress. But I see it in others...go figure.

However, when I joined the board earlier this year my ends and edges needed work. I never paid any attention to my ends. So every time I went to the salon they cut it. On top of that, I did my own relaxers. It seemed my breakage got worse each time I applied it.

Now i think I'm at a stage where the damage and dryness is under control. So we'll see what happens next. My hair has never been long enough to hit my shoulder blades. And I think that's a reasonable goal for me now.

Your hair colour is so lovely and your progress is coming along very nicely. Thanks for sharing.

Back