2 Month Progress Photos...I'm so happy!

NuMe2004

Hey y'all,

It's been two months since my last update, and my hair has grown! I almost can't believe the progress I've made. I'm gonna have to update the photo in my siggy now!

Please check out my fotki album for progress pics. Also, feel free to leave comments and or sign my guest book. After viewing albums of some of the ladies on this forum, I realized I needed to step up my game, so I've added other pics and rearranged a few things to make my album more comprehensive. I've also changed my settings, so anyone can leave comments now.

Ciao!

Your Hair looks beautiful and so healthy keep it up!!! :) By the way thanks for the flat ironing advice it really helped.

Now that I am done drooling over your Fotki, I am off to bed. Your hair is beautiful, and I love love love the red highlights. Did your stylist do that for you?

NuMe2004 said:
Hey y'all,

It's been two months since my last update, and my hair has grown! I almost can't believe the progress I've made. I'm gonna have to update the photo in my siggy now!

Please check out my fotki album for progress pics. Also, feel free to leave comments and or sign my guest book. After viewing albums of some of the ladies on this forum, I realized I needed to step up my game, so I've added other pics and rearranged a few things to make my album more comprehensive. I've also changed my settings, so anyone can leave comments now.

Ciao!

Do you think your Ion blow dryer is better than using a padded brush and an ion blowdryer. You know, brushing her while holding the blowdryer next to it?

It looks like this one is less damaging or has very minimal damage? What do you think?

Lusa said:
Now that I am done drooling over your Fotki, I am off to bed. Your hair is beautiful, and I love love love the red highlights. Did your stylist do that for you?

Thanks Lusa :). Actually, I added the color myself with a box kit. I dyed it like 5 times to get it that color. I don't advise anyone to do that though. In fact, I'm done coloring my hair, as the process can make your hair dry. Thank God I only did the front, or else my entire head would be looking and feeling crispy!

Attachments

• lhcf.jpg
    lhcf.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
MissMadaam said:
Ur hair looks so healthy keep up the good work :) ..... Oh in ur fotki are those pic for March 26,2006 supposed to be "2007"???

Oops! You are so right! Thanks for catching that sweetie :).

chica_canella said:
Do you think your Ion blow dryer is better than using a padded brush and an ion blowdryer. You know, brushing her while holding the blowdryer next to it?

It looks like this one is less damaging or has very minimal damage? What do you think?

I only tried the padded brush thing once and it wasn't for me. I think the ion dryer without any attachments and or with the comb attachment is much better. The brush seems to pull your hair out in my opinion.

Thank you ladies for all your kind words. I must also thank you for providing me with inspiration and tips for growing my hair long.

Attachments

• lhcf.jpg
    lhcf.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1
NuMe2004 said:
Thank you ladies for all your kind words. I must also thank you for providing me with inspiration and tips for growing my hair long.

Thanks alot. I will be going to Sally's to pick this up.

Your hair looks amazing and your progress over the last 2 months is crazy. I have to go off to find out what your regimine is. How often do you straighten?

turnergirl said:
Your hair looks amazing and your progress over the last 2 months is crazy. I have to go off to find out what your regimine is. How often do you straighten?

Thanks Turnergirl. If I straighten my hair at home, I do it no more than once a week. I only get it straightened at the salon once in a blue moon. I'm thinking about going every other month though now that I've found someone I like.

Thank you ladies for your kind words :). This board has really helped me get back into the swing of things!

Attachments

• lhcf.jpg
    lhcf.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
Back