Progress pics on my Hair Growth Journey

BlkOnyx488

I can't get it together to make a fotki site. So I post a few hair pics every so often here.

When I started my Hair growth journey I didn't really have a final length goal. I just wanted my hair to retain growth.

Well I have a short term Goal I just figured out, i want my bangs to grow past my chin. Silly I know but for now that's my Goal.:yep::drunk:

My hair is natural, last relaxer was march 07 in the first picture my hair is relaxed. I have been natural since Sept 07 offically.

I straighten my hair every 3 to 6 months just to check my progress, I perfer sporting my fro on a day to day basis.

hairprogesspics2.jpg

Good growth and excellent straightening job. Congrats on retaining your length.

I agree 100% with RootPunch. It looks wonderful. Great progress and good job with your hair. I will be looking out for that fotki! :yep:

Thanks
I stuggle with my ends being fuzy,
I didn't have a heat protectant I just used jojoba oil and mixture of other oils when I applied heat. I like the results I wore it straight for a few days.

I had fun flipping my hair, but it didn't take long before I missed my fro:look:
Good growth and excellent straightening job. Congrats on retaining your length.

Aww thanks, it took me about 6 months before I was brave enough to sport my fro without a wig or braids.

hee hee about the .gif, I could watch the all day:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Very nice. You look amazing with that 'fro!

+You win for the gif in your signature.

You're hair is very pretty and healthy! You'll reach that goal in no time!
And love the video clip in your siggy! :lachen:

Back