Products Used in a Dominican Blowout?

tasigurl

I was watching Dominican Blowouts on Youtube and was wondering; If you've had a Dominican Blowout, what products where used on you, for the rollerset, the blowout and the flat iron?

Thanks

gissellr78

I was watching Dominican Blowouts on Youtube and was wondering; If you've had a Dominican Blowout, what products where used on you, for the rollerset, the blowout and the flat iron?

Thanks

Most dominican salons don't flat iron in NY. They apply leave in conditioner (freshly conditioned hair helps to protect from heat) to do your rollers and then you get a blow out and then they apply shine or serum

tasigurl

Thank you for your responce however as far as what I saw on Dominican Blow outs on You Tube, I am not concerned about the actual procedure.

I'm curious if anyone who has had a Dominican Blowout remembers what products (brand name is VERY helpful) were used at any particular point of the service.

Thank you

*Frisky*

It depends on where you go I am sure. All Dominican salons don't use the same products. The one I go to I see a variety a products from Silicon Mix, Alter Ego, Silk Worm etc, not to mention the American products they use. Alot of times they have products in plain containers and only they know what it is.

Missi

I remember seeing Lacio on the counter & Sebastion along with Silicon Mix & Organic Root Stimulator (sp?)

MissNina

Libra Girl

Thanks

My Dominican salon also does not flat iron. I know he uses UNA leave-in and some Chi silk infusion. I know they use the UNA line mostly. . .Alter Ego for DCs. . .Miss Key as well. He used some serum at the very, very end but IDK what kind it is. Sorry!

Natural Glow

The place i went to used Sedal or Lacio Lacio leave in before setting it. Then some kind of serum i forget the name but it was something pretty common. They used some Olive Oil Oil Sheen I think it was by ORS. They do flatiron and they put the oil sheen on before blowdrying. I saw other products like Miss Key 10 en 1 and Silicon Mix deep conditioners but i didn't get a deep condition.

They used some Aqua Net
on a lady. My friend and I had a good laugh at that. She wasn't getting a blow out though.

TG2000

My stylist used lacio lacio for rollersets, salerm while blowing out, & chi silk infusion or morraccan oil if she flat iron.

outspokenwallflower

There this blue spray called Brushing, by Salerm...I see it in almost every dominican salon and have had it used in my hair twice when it's getting blown out (it's a heat protectant and is supposed to sort of buffer the tension of the brush on the hair and well as help the hair keep its shape and style)