products for that extra wow factor

MrsBKJ

Hey everyone
I know this question has probably been asked a million times but im asking again since i couldnt find any up to date responses from UK ladies (though any advice from anyone would be be greatly appreciated)
Which products/conditioners do you use for slip/shine/ just extra little bit of wow and how
Since ive had my hair relaxed its soft and wonderful but just doesnt have that stop and stare factor
ive always had dry hair no matter what ive used

any suggestions please?
Thanks
Uzz

joyous

For me it's Alter Ego Energizing and Rebalancing Cream. This is the best conditioner I've ever used. It leave my natural hair soft, moisturized, tangle free and full of bounce and brilliant shine. If your hair is extra dry you can add a little castor oil to it. I actually use this with heat for about 25 minutes, then rollerset my natural hair and sit under the dryer. When I take the rollers out it looks really silky. People keep asking me if I have a perm. My cousin also uses this and she's relaxed. She really loves it and her hair is soft, shiny, moisturized and full of bounce after using this. I think they also sell this in a smaller size for $16.99

Last edited:

MrsBKJ

Ive nerver heard or seen this product...I will see if i can dish out the funds after pay day and try to get it. where do u get yours from and how much?

Thanks

MrsBKJ

Thanks joyous
the site does have some great stuff...im tryna keep my mad pj under control and you show me this site! lol
naturaline...the site does ship to the uk

International Shipping
If you need your items shipped to a country other than the United States, simply place your order. Your shipping will be calculated and an email will be returned to you within 24 hours confirming your shipping cost. At that time you can accept or reject the order. We are not responsible for any taxes or duties imposed on by the shipping destination country.

happy shopping

Uzz

naturaline

RachiQue said:
Thanks joyous
the site does have some great stuff...im tryna keep my mad pj under control and you show me this site! lol
naturaline...the site does ship to the uk

International Shipping
If you need your items shipped to a country other than the United States, simply place your order. Your shipping will be calculated and an email will be returned to you within 24 hours confirming your shipping cost. At that time you can accept or reject the order. We are not responsible for any taxes or duties imposed on by the shipping destination country.

happy shopping

Uzz
thank... im off on a shoppin' spree

LiLi

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny System = WOW. I love this line and, trust me, I have tried most. I still have my other favorites but the SS is the best that I have tried so far. I get consistent results each time I use it. The shampoo is so moisturizing and detangling that I can actually towel dry my hair, comb it (in sections of course) and then put the conditioner on it. And I have 2 years worth of new growth. :eek:

Trust me girl, you will not be disappointed. Last week, I used the entire system for the first time on my nieces hair (I do her hair at least every other week) and her hair came out so silky after I flat ironed it that each piece of hair fell on it's own. I hope you can find it and try it. :D

MrsBKJ

oohh im so excited cuz i actually had this delivered this week but i cant use it till ive goyt rid of some of my HUGE collection of conditioners...ugh...well i have the poo and cond but couldnt find the serum anywhere ima ring around and find out
thanks though i cant wait to try this stuff

Uzz

imani97

LiLi said:
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny System = WOW. I love this line and, trust me, I have tried most. I still have my other favorites but the SS is the best that I have tried so far. I get consistent results each time I use it. The shampoo is so moisturizing and detangling that I can actually towel dry my hair, comb it (in sections of course) and then put the conditioner on it. And I have 2 years worth of new growth. :eek:

Trust me girl, you will not be disappointed. Last week, I used the entire system for the first time on my nieces hair (I do her hair at least every other week) and her hair came out so silky after I flat ironed it that each piece of hair fell on it's own. I hope you can find it and try it. :D
I second this. I do have a question though, how do you manage using other conditioners? I don't think that the PM SS cond. is the best for deep conditioning.

naturaline

RachiQue said:
oohh im so excited cuz i actually had this delivered this week but i cant use it till ive goyt rid of some of my HUGE collection of conditioners...ugh...well i have the poo and cond but couldnt find the serum anywhere ima ring around and find out
thanks though i cant wait to try this stuff

Uzz
you may find the serum in high street (white) salons. failing that you could try ebay.

MrsBKJ

naturaline said:
you may find the serum in high street (white) salons. failing that you could try ebay.
Thanks chick
I will do this as much as i hate going into those type of places....ugh

and my old "white" salon doesnt carry PM leme get down to sallys and see

imani97

RachiQue said:
Thanks chick
I will do this as much as i hate going into those type of places....ugh

and my old "white" salon doesnt carry PM leme get down to sallys and see
Sally's doesn't selll PM. Trade Secret or Ulta does though.

LABETT

LiLi said:

I have this whole line and never tried it.
After this review I will definitely have to try it soon.