Products by Kutz?

NewYorkgyrl

I believe that was the name of one of the products I saw in the dominican salon in New York. There is a conditioner that can be used as a deep conditioner or in small portions as a leave in. Has anyone heard of this line of products? If so, what did you think about it?

ms_kenesha

It's called Kuz, I've never used them, but they sell them at a CVS near my job. Lorraine has used one of their products if I'm not mistaken.

AnjelLuvs

I use the retvitalizing wax by Kuz....it does wonders for detangling and giving shine, softness, etc.... I have yet to use it as a washout conditioner....

I seen it in a dominican salon also and decided to start doing my own rollersets again and decided on using this prdocut since it did wonders for my hair, even though it took the longest to find...anywhere....

Shawnee66

I just purchased the Kuz hair-loss preventive shampoo and the anti-hair fall adjuvant cream. I plan to use them today.

AnjelLuvs

shawnee girl we are from one and the same town, tell me WHERE DID YA GET THEM....I think i am in love with this line...didnt really look for anything else....

Shawnee66

I bought them in the Duane Reade on 145th Street and Bradhurst. They just started to stock it but I have seen it in the Duane Reade on 125th and 8th Avenue.