Product Review Shea Butter Hair Mask ...

BronxDiva

Shea Butter Hair Mask can be used many ways to revitalize and moisturize dry and damaged hair. This rich cream may be used as a daily conditioner. Or, for an intense moisturizing treatment, apply the Hair Mask for 20 minutes after shampooing. And, to tame flyaway, you may even smooth Hair Mask onto dry hair.

I have used this product twice after creme protien treatments and I love it. It leaves my hair very moisturized and not weighed down. The only blah part is the price $20 for 4.9 oz. to me it is worth it. Also you do not have to use a lot on your hair.

L'occitane en Provence

Jade21

BronxDiva,

I agree with you 100%. That mask is wonderful!!! So expensive, so expensive.

Have you ever tried any of the shampoos in the shea line at L'Occitane? I have to tell you that I did not care for most of them. A vast difference from the hair mask which is a slice of heaven /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

~Jade~

BronxDiva

Have not tried the shampoo but I want to try the new olive oil preshampoo treatment. Have you tried that yet? /images/graemlins/look.gif

I was hoping that someone knew what I was talking about. I am so glad that you have had a good experience with it as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tara

Thanks for the great review! I love product reviews! Did you get yours online at that web address or is this somthing I can pick up at Whole Foods? I'd be interested to know.

Thanks and it sounds good, I'd like to try it.

Tara who is heading over to the site to check it out /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
The PJ is rising up. I can feel her /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif --I have found one of their boutiques in my area. Now do you know if it's actually a boutique or if their products are contained inside of another store like Neiman's or something?

BronxDiva

I purchased it from their store located on University between 13th and 12th Streets in the village. Good stuff, Good stuff /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I know I have reached PJ status /images/graemlins/cool.gif I have to come in the house with my purchases stashed in my purse so my boyfriend won't be like again!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Jade21

Just an FYI: L'Occitane is an international store. They have stores on just about every continent. I think they were especially instrumental in spreading the word about the superiority of shea butter to mainstream America. Their shea butter soap bars, liquid soaps, body washes are SUPERIOR. However, as I said, there is something missing in that shampoo. I have tried two and just couldn't understand it after having such a great experience with the mask.

I go to the local L'Occitane just about every spring or summer and buy enough shea bar varieties for 10 women. I am so sorry they have stopped making the blackberry shea...oh was it delicious.

The olive oil line is DIVINE. I have not tried the hair treatment. Why? I looked at the ingredients and it was too close to what I could make for myself and their price is way high for it. I would highly recommend the soap bar and the exfoliating shower gel. There are minute olive pits for the exfoliation and the smell is wonderful.

For those of you who watch QVC on cable, watch for the L'Occitane shows. The prices are about the same as in the boutiques most times. However, often, you can find special gift baskets and samplers. I did the sampler route last year for a number of the bar size shea butter soaps..new varieties.

Bronxdiva, next time you go to that boutique, be sure to get put on the mailing list in the system so that you can be alerted to special sales and NEW items.

Pheeeeeeww..I do enjoy L'Occitane /images/graemlins/grin.gif

~Jade~