Is my hair REALLY that shiny in twist outs? Um...yeah, it is.

Christelyn

I decided to twist my hair yesterday after swimming with my kids. I didn't feel like doing the whole she-bang with the flat iron. Many of you know that I complained earlier about twistouts causing knots and tangles. BUT....this time I used my L'occitane products: L'occitane repairing shampoo, conditioner, and styled with the Shea Butter mask. Viola! No tangles, and no need to put in product afterwards. I woke up with soft hair that I didn't have to re-wet or put more product on. It was good to go. Maybe I'll have to do this more often. :look:

Attachments

• IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1292.jpg
    IMG_1292.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 218
Her hair is cute but hear the subtle push. She be trying to push that $30 conditioner. :ignore: Im out of here.

I can't stop giving props to that shea butter hair cream. I used it with my twist out too - it gives some bling shine! :yep:

Her hair is cute but hear the subtle push. She be trying to push that $30 conditioner. :ignore: Im out of here.

WHY in the H-E-doublehockeysticks did I come into this thread? I thought I was safe.

I have been going back and forth on L'Occitane Repairing poo & condish for a minute. They got me hooked on the deodorant over in Heath & Beauty (@ $16/bottle might I add...)...dagggggg......where is my sephora log in...:ohwell:

WHY in the H-E-doublehockeysticks did I come into this thread? I thought I was safe.

I have been going back and forth on L'Occitane Repairing poo & condish for a minute. They got me hooked on the deodorant over in Heath & Beauty (@ $16/bottle might I add...)...dagggggg......where is my sephora log in...:ohwell:

Believe me when I say that you WON'T be disappointed.

Back