Product Recommendations: Thick Hair Butter

gennatay

Hello Ladies:
I am looking for product recommendations for a really thick hair butter. I normally wear my hair in buns to retain length. I am looking a product that is very moisturizing and has hold. My hair is low porosity and very dense. Any recommendations will be really appreciated.

There's Nubian Heritage Repair n Extend Hair Butter and Darcy's Botanical Avocado & Plum Twisting cream

We seem to have things in common. I am Lo po high density with fine strands. I am currently experimenting with silk dreams aaliyah's blessing to slick up my edges and seal my ends when bunning.

These do not have hold, but I really like Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream (oil based) and Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding (water based). Hope that helps!

hydroquenchsystems.com has a 5-day moisture butter that is thick. Some complain it's too thick. And it is too thick for me right now (Summertime). I plan on pulling it back out in the Winter. I'm natural, 4CZ, very fine strands, medium density.

Im a heavy sealer and I bun all the time as well.Komaza care Moku hair butter works well along with shea butter.

We seem to have things in common. I am Lo po high density with fine strands. I am currently experimenting with silk dreams aaliyah's blessing to slick up my edges and seal my ends when bunning.

Sounds nice im going to look into this one !

michaela said:
Sounds nice im going to look into this one !

Let me know what you think it turns into oil once you put it in your hands so it easy to distribute, but be warned a little really does go along way. If you are Lo po like me you're hair can get oily if you double dip.

@Pompous Blue
Yes this stuff is the truth lol at first I was a little hesitant about it but it definitely gets the job done and smells :lick:

@Blairx0
Thanks for the heads up think i'll try this one on flat iron hair one day

Back