Product Recommendations: Thick Hair Butter

gennatay

Hello Ladies:
I am looking for product recommendations for a really thick hair butter. I normally wear my hair in buns to retain length. I am looking a product that is very moisturizing and has hold. My hair is low porosity and very dense. Any recommendations will be really appreciated.

lamaria211

There's Nubian Heritage Repair n Extend Hair Butter and Darcy's Botanical Avocado & Plum Twisting cream

Blairx0

We seem to have things in common. I am Lo po high density with fine strands. I am currently experimenting with silk dreams aaliyah's blessing to slick up my edges and seal my ends when bunning.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
These do not have hold, but I really like Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream (oil based) and Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding (water based). Hope that helps!

Pompous Blue

hydroquenchsystems.com has a 5-day moisture butter that is thick. Some complain it's too thick. And it is too thick for me right now (Summertime). I plan on pulling it back out in the Winter. I'm natural, 4CZ, very fine strands, medium density.

michaela

Natural 4b
Im a heavy sealer and I bun all the time as well.Komaza care Moku hair butter works well along with shea butter.

michaela

Natural 4b
We seem to have things in common. I am Lo po high density with fine strands. I am currently experimenting with silk dreams aaliyah's blessing to slick up my edges and seal my ends when bunning.

Sounds nice im going to look into this one !

Blairx0

michaela said:
Sounds nice im going to look into this one !

Let me know what you think it turns into oil once you put it in your hands so it easy to distribute, but be warned a little really does go along way. If you are Lo po like me you're hair can get oily if you double dip.

michaela

Natural 4b
@Pompous Blue
Yes this stuff is the truth lol at first I was a little hesitant about it but it definitely gets the job done and smells :lick:

@Blairx0
Thanks for the heads up think i'll try this one on flat iron hair one day