Product Rave

lamaria211

img-2.jpeg

Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive) , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Olus Oil , Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower) , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Beeswax , Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil , Jojoba Esters , Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder (Henna) , Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) , Proprietary Essential Oil Blend , Chenopodium Quinoa Extract , Foeniculum Vulgare Extract (Fennel) , Panthenol (Vitamin B-5) , Bambusa Vulgaris Extract (Bamboo) , Tiare Flower (Gardenia Tahitensis) , Allium Sativum Extract (Garlic)

chebaby

i have this but have never used it.
i freaking love the texture of it. it looks solid but the minute you touch it it melts:lick: the texture and ingredients made me go ahead and get it but i have yet to use it.
i actually forgot i had it:look:

lamaria211

I love this stuff I just used it on my minis tonight. It makes my hair super soft. Anyone else using this or any of these products from this line?

Leslie_C

My sister just came to visit me and had some of that stuff...I love the texture and it has great ingredients...I used t on a tiny section of my hair lol. Im going to buy some. Shucks, it has register rewards attached to it at walgreens on sale last week. Its on my "to try" list lol. If I see it on sale again Ill pick it up.

lamaria211

I have 3 other products from the line that I havent had a chance to try yet:
NH EVOO & Morina Repair and Extend Treatment Masque
Indian Hemp & Tamanu Grow and Strengthen Treatment Masque
Indian Hemp & Tamanu Grow and Strengthen Custard