Product Rave For My Fellow Pj's!

L.Brown1114

So I've been searching high and low for a moisturizing shampoo. The ones I bought either still stripped my hair or it didn't clean it enough (I get build up easily). Everyone kept saying "your hair is suppose to be clean yet moisturized" and I didn't understand until today! I used the ms. Jessie's super slip sudsy shampoo.

My hair felt AMAZING. It truly did feel both opposite things at once! The build up on my hair was gone but my hair felt moisturized!! The smell is delicious! It smells like blueberry candy or something like that. It also looks more like a conditioner than a shampoo. The best part is for the first time in a long time I feel the breeze on my scalp. Definitely a staple shampoo now. Now all I need is a staple leave in and I'll have my "forever" products and I'm gonna coast through growing my TWA out :toocool:

Anaisin

I tried that shampoo & really liked it. I love Elucence Moisture benefits though & have the liter size so I'll probably never repurchase. MJ's is slightly more slippery but Elucence is more moisturizing. But they're pretty similar imo. The plus to MJ's is that it's on the ground

I also get build up easily. Elucence smells likes peaches

L.Brown1114

I tried that shampoo & really liked it. I love Elucence Moisture benefits though & have the liter size so I'll probably never repurchase. MJ's is slightly more slippery but Elucence is more moisturizing. But they're pretty similar imo. The plus to MJ's is that it's on the ground

I also get build up easily. Elucence smells likes peaches

Nice, I'll check that shampoo out and alternate if it's good. Idk yet if this is one of those products that out of nowhere stop working for you lol

ajargon02

Nice, I'll check that shampoo out and alternate if it's good. Idk yet if this is one of those products that out of nowhere stop working for you lol
If it stops working, try clarifying. I 2nd that on eulence moisture balance shampoo and conditioner. They are awesome!