Product Rave for Motions Heat Seeker Protecting Spray

bkprincesa

Yeah yeah...
I know what you're thinking...
I'M POSTING AGAIN!
Just had to tell yall about this new heat protectant I bought and tried today for the first time.

First let me give you a brief lil summary about the protectant I was using BEFORE this one: Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray. Normally, Tresemme is known for it's good-smelling products. But as soon as I sprayed this bad boy, I smelled mostly alcohol. As soon as the flat iron touched a strand of hair on my head after I sprayed it, I heard snap, crackle, AND pop all greeting me at once. Even if I only sprayed a tiny amount on my ends. This was EVERY time I sprayed a section of hair, and I swear each time my hair crackled and smoked more than the last. It made so much noise, my white roommate looked over at me with her eyebrows raised and was like, "are you okay?" :rolleyes: I was embarrassed.
Oh, and I forgot to mention the way my hair was hard and sticky when I tried to run a comb through it once I was done flat ironing.

Now for the newww stuff. The Motions Heat Seeker Protecting Spray is AWESOME! I was hesitant about spraying a lot because the Tresemme was so unkind to me...but with this stuff, my hair barely made a sound. I sprayed as much as I wanted to after that first spritz. At one point when one sectio was finished and I had moved on to the next one, I got paranoid that the spray that was getting on the finished section was going to make my hair sticky and hard like the Tresemme had. NOPE! I combed through that section and it was still soft, silky and had slipppp! YES! The final product was soft, silky and much more manageable than it was with the Tresemme spray. Seriously, my ladies who flat-iron, go out and buy this stuff. Hope it works for you as well as it worked for me!

Back