Product question for SherryLove...

VALLEYGIRL

Hi SherryLove,

I know Amethyst already asked this question(s) a few weeks ago but I cant seem to find your response:

What brand of wrapping lotion or creme do you use on your hair? Do you roller-set first then wrap? If so, what products do you use? Also, do you use any of those cuticle sealing products?

I remember you said you wrap your hair so I am curious to know b/c your hair is so shiny and sleek. I am natural and what you use will probably not work for me (need lots of direct heat to get my hair as straight as yours) but being that I am a PJ I always like to know what products give such awesome results like yours.

And I can always pass the advice on to my relaxed friends!!!
Thanks!!!

Valleygirl

PS - Do you ever wear your hair curly wash and go? I only ask b/c when I first saw your pictures it was over at NC.com.

sherry, i'm also curious to know what you use to wrap and get that amazing shine. DO TELL!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Applying a moderate amount of my staple mixture of jojoba, castor, and rosemary oils to my hair and scalp....I then wrap my hair and sit under a hood dryer for 10 mins. I think the heat allows my hair to absorb just enough oil to produce that sleekness and shine. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sherrylove

Back