Problems getting on the site

diamond_nh

Since sunday night I couldn't get on the site. In my AOL browser the main page would come up and when I pressed "Discussion" I would get an error saying the page was unavailable. And in my internet explorer browser I would just get the error.

Sometimes when I am on the site and I try to go to the next page of a post. It takes me to a search of LHCF in my browser instead of the next page of the post.

christina

Me too DH. It says "internet server and proxy server cannot be located", or it'll say "bad plug-in". Then it'll take me some time to get back on. I don't know what to make of all of this.

AKAngel904

i am having serious problems with this site. None of my passwords work and have to continue to get temporary passwords. I have had three screen names and all have problems. I dont know what to do.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
me 2 AKA....is there someone hacking into our accounts or are we being banished from the board or are there just some technical difficulties happening?

SVT

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
me 2 AKA....is there someone hacking into our accounts or are we being banished from the board or are there just some technical difficulties happening?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. No one's been banned. I don't know what the problem could be. I sent a message to the admins about the issue, though.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
now i cant log on from my own home computer, the screen always says that the page is unavailable, but when i use someone elses computer, it works fine. is there anything i can do about this? anybody know a solution to fix it?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
My husband reformatted our hard drive a few days ago and I tried to log in on my pc and I still could not do it. Even when I visit the site on that computer none of the pics come up. This has been going on since January.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I have problems staying logged on. This just started happening. I haven't made any changes to my computer. Sometimes I'll come to the site and it will say that I'm not logged on, even though I select the option to stay logged on.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
CurlyCrly said:
I have problems staying logged on. This just started happening. I haven't made any changes to my computer. Sometimes I'll come to the site and it will say that I'm not logged on, even though I select the option to stay logged on.

[/ QUOTE ]
This happens to me as well. Nikos mentioned some time ago that he had it 'set' this way.

Sonic98

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering the same thing. I thought I was being secretly blocked. All the sudden I was getting erros paying I didn't have permission to do certain things. I run a forum on my site, thought it uses different forum software other than UBB.threads. The kinda error I was getting is kinda like the one some people get when I try to block them or move them to a restricted user group. I thought that was happening to me, especially after creating another name, it working fine, then it starting to do the same thing once I said in a few posts that the two names were the same person. But I really don't know.

I was also having the problem of getting to the main page but page not coming up when trying to come to forum. I thought they were trying to block my ip or something. I never thought to try getting on from work or school or another computer until I was back at my own.

diamond_nh

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think someone is hacking into the accounts because all of my messages are gone from my inbox and I had the same problems with my password not working and having to get a temp and keep changing the password. Also I have problems off and on with getting on to the site.