press my hair again! lol vid...

Shalilac

You and your hair are gorgeous!!! Can't wait til my hair gets that long! Post more vids, I luv hearing your accent :p

naturaline

hehe oh thanks!!! i told my sis i sounded like a man but its just funny:)

**you have luvly hair. your siggy getting loonng**

BlackMasterPiece

I can't really tell what you're saying but even if the audio was good I dont think I would've paid attention to what you were saying.....all I could think the whole time was :thud:your hair is FANTASTIC!!! so thick long lush and lovely I can't take it just gorgeous.

And I can't even express to you how much I :infatuated: black people with British accents *sighs* its just the best.

Shalilac

And I can't even express to you how much I :infatuated: black people with British accents *sighs* its just the best.

OMG I'm the same way. My TomTom in my car is on a british accent and I call her Fergie instead of TomTom. My hubby thinks its crazy LOL!

BTW- Thanks Naturaline! :infatuated:

naturaline

I can't really tell what you're saying but even if the audio was good I dont think I would've paid attention to what you were saying.....all I could think the whole time was :thud:your hair is FANTASTIC!!! so thick long lush and lovely I can't take it just gorgeous.

omg you crack me up- tar!!!

tocktick

Happy birthday!

I've had your fotki bookmarked for so long! Your hair looks amazing in the vid. I love the thickness of it.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
WOW NATURALINE! Your hair has really gotten long since the last time I've seen it! Your hair is beautiful pressed and unpressed. What is your hair regimen? And what hair style(s) do you usually wear to retain hair length?