DOES YOUR MAN NO LIKE YOUR NATURAL HAIR? LET HIM WATCH THIS VID!!!

keelioness

I came across him a couple days ago. Love this video, his personality, and he is a cutie!

Sent from my ADR6300 using ADR6300

PureSilver

ha ha ha, i loved when he said explain to him why sometimes you may need him to get up at 1am and go to walmart to get some eco-styler gel:lol::lol:. I cracked up at this point. He's definitely educating both men and women.

love n appreciate this post op. His knowledge of products, styles and acronyms are outrageous. HMMMM.......i wonder if he's a stylist???

ChasingBliss

Loved that. My fh and him are pretty much on the same page only he doesnt have all that knowledge. He just wants me to be natural...actually he is the one who encouraged me to stop relaxing and grow out my natural hair. I warned him that it wouldnt be pretty. He told me he was behind me on the journey no matter what. I'm 7 months in and so far he's been very supportive.

*CherryPie*

At the very end of the video where he was talking about how much he loves all of the different hair types, he said "but it don't mean I'm not gonna date somebody else". I wonder why he stuck that in there. And what does that even mean, in relation to the video?

ChasingBliss

^^^I guess he meant, while he appreciates his sisters and their natural hair, he also appreciates all women. I dunno. I know men who just love all women period, race, tone, ethnicity...they simply just love women.

Cherokee-n-Black

At the very end of the video where he was talking about how much he loves all of the different hair types, he said "but it don't mean I'm not gonna date somebody else". I wonder why he stuck that in there. And what does that even mean, in relation to the video?

I think he meant he likes 4a but he'll date any hair type. I don't know if I buy the 4a preference, seemed a little "hair board PC" to me! LOL But I loved the vid. The aphogee part had me cracking up. I did exactly what he said with my DH, but my DH was supportive from the start, and probably knows more than he really needs to about my "natural hair journey" LOL I love how he spoke to us in our own lingo. That was super-cute! (as was the speaker ;))

Renewed1

Swoons. I love that man.

I know this is LHCF but I love his Short Hair Don't Care video.

kandake I saw that video and sent it to one of my gf's. I like his channel, he has a good head on his shoulders.

Man, I hope whomever I date/marry take an interest in my hair like that.