Preachers Of Atlanta

momi

@momi I'm watching oh my goodness, where is the petition this needs to be off the air....

"I" save souls, and "I" save lives

I don't think I've seen that part. I've gone ahead and set my DVR :look:

Edited: I just saw it - the policeman's response to the young guy.

Yeah I think he is just inexperienced and possibly nervous because that definitely didn't sound right.

Last edited:

TrulyBlsd85

This show is ridiculous.. and LeAndria is just out there...when her and Kim were in the restaurant talking she made a comment saying that its ok for people to fornicate because we're covered by God's grace and mercy..smh...we are covered by his grace and mercy but we should strive to be like Christ not be comfortable in our sin...she is a trip..

mensa

This show is ridiculous.. and LeAndria is just out there...when her and Kim were in the restaurant talking she made a comment saying that its ok for people to fornicate because we're covered by God's grace and mercy..smh...we are covered by his grace and mercy but we should strive to be like Christ not be comfortable in our sin...she is a trip..
How blind this poor soul is. To say that we can fornicate or any other sin willingly because we're covered by God's grace and mercy is akin to believing that we can sin against an immigrant because we're American.

Jesus Christ didn't suffer, bleed, and die so that we'd be allowed to sin. He went through all of that for us so that we would be free from living a lifestyle of sin to serve Him.

mz.rae

So how does an interfaith church even work? Especially since Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all view Jesus differently. And where does Hinduism and Taoism even come into play?
Why is this guy arguing over if the Bible is infallible or not? Then asking if Canton believes in slavery.
Some people really should refrain from calling themselves Christian, especially if they don't even believe in the basic tenants of Christianity.