A prayer for abused children

sidney

Ladies,

This week I have heard several stories about abused children, especially those that are sexually abused and I really feel moved in my spirit to pray for them. Please continue to lift these children up as you go about your day. Pray for the abusers and those who even have thoughts about abusing a child so that conviction will cover their hearts. Pray that these children are protected. I pray that God hears each and every prayer that is sent up for these children and that the Lord God will protect them. Thank you so much.

Sid

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Amen.... children warm my heart and are a blessing.... it really hurts my heart when I hear of abuse of children. Suffer the Little Children...

Wonderful post!

sidney

I will pray...I love children!!!

I know you will Nice &Wavy! I believe God hears our prayers and it's enough to change things in someone's life! I know you are a prayer warrior and I will try to pray along with you because somewhere things are changing even when we cannot see! Be blessed!

sidney

Amen.... children warm my heart and are a blessing.... it really hurts my heart when I hear of abuse of children. Suffer the Little Children...

Wonderful post!

Amen Laela,

Luke 18:16
But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

Children belong to God's kingdom.

Nice & Wavy

I know you will Nice &Wavy! I believe God hears our prayers and it's enough to change things in someone's life! I know you are a prayer warrior and I will try to pray along with you because somewhere things are changing even when we cannot see! Be blessed!
Thank you, sidney! :kiss: You be blessed too, sis!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Yes they do... and it's even more sickening when those abuses are by 'church' folks. Gay priests, ministers etc., people who put in position to take charge over children... they are the last anyone would think would harm them (both physically/mentally). A church is supposed to be a safe haven for children, but we all know that's not always true.

Amen Laela,

Luke 18:16
But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

Children belong to God's kingdom.