Prayer request

YummyC

I am humbly asking you ladies to pray for me. I am in a situation at home that has gotten a little violent and I am trying to get out of it. Thank you.

YummyC said:
I am humbly asking you ladies to pray for me. I am in a situation at home that has gotten a little violent and I am trying to get out of it. Thank you.
YC my prayers have been sent up and I will always keep you in them. I don't know your circumstances (and I don't want you to tell) but please check in with us and let us know that you are OK.

YummyC said:

For you I pray as well. I thank our God who has prepared a way of escape for you; a safe haven of peace and rest.

God is your rear-guard, protecting you for no weapon that has formed against you shall prosper. No evil shall befall you nor any harm shall come near you...all the days of your life. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

Please stay in touch...

Love, Shimmie...

Yummy
I have just prayed for you - do not fear. I really sense that God's presence is mightily upon you. Please medidate on Ps 91 - read it over every day as well as Isaiah 54:14 - 17 which says:

"In righteousness you shall be established. You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear and from terror for it shall not come near you. Indeed they shall surely assemble but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake...No weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue which rises against you in judgement, you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their righteousness is from Me, says the Lord."

I encourage you to speak these verses over yourself every day - declare that God's protection is on you and command every violent and taunting spirit not to come anywhere near you in Jesus Christ's name. You have the authority in the Spirit - use it. Ask God for wisdom to show you what to say if even anything and don't lean on your own understanding about what to do or say.

Let us know how you are. Blessings

God we are praying for grace and mercy and that you cover our sister with the Blood of Jesus. We know that no weapon formed against her shall prosper. We declare victory over the enemy right now in Jesus name and claim authority over each and every demonic evil force in Jesus name. AMEN!!!

Read this prayer belwo every morning and if you like throughout the day. Please do this in Jesus name. I just feel pressing in my spirit for you on this.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=90786

Last edited:
YummyC, I am praying for your safety and that with God's help, you will be completely free from this situation, will be shielded from evil, and will never be tempted to return to those who would harm you.

I am truely grateful for all of your prayers. Thanks so much for taking the time to pray for me. I will keep you guys updated.

Yummy C, Hi, Also remember for your safety and protection that God has assigned angels to watch over you. They are your ministering spirits. I am grateful to have them as I know that I was protected several times by them even when I was a baby Christian. God loves you. Stay in His Word .:)

Praying that GOD would send angels around you to guide and protect you. Believing that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Satan is a liar and we are claiming the victory right now and praising GOD that the devil is defeated, in JESUS' name. Amen Q

Back