Prayer request

milaydy31

Hello ladies,

This is the first time that I ask someone to pray for me so I don't know how to do it and where to start.

I have been looking for a job for a couple of months now. I start to search for this job before I graduated so I could find something quickly. But since january, nothing. I had interviews but they only proposed me internships and I can't work for free because I have bills to pay.
At the beginning I had faith and I thought that it was just an ordeal that I could stand to. But now we are in april and still nothing. I had an interview this week and I'm waiting for an answer. I feel so desperate.
I just want to ask you to pray for me: to help me stay strong and to help me find this job that I have been searching for so long.

Thank you ladies

Nice & Wavy

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you for my sister, milaydy31, coming into the CF and asking for prayer. I know that's a humbling thing to do, so I know that you will honor her prayers because of her sincerity of her heart.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I ask that you will lead [/FONT]milaydy31 to[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] a good job, so she can pay her bills and have food on her table. We know that you watch over all of your children that trust in you, every moment of our lives, so I ask that you bless her with a great opportunity, out of the midst of what might be a trying time for her right now, let it be a rich blessing!
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you, Father, because I know that you will not see your child forsaken...you will take good care of her. Help her to trust you and believe that you are able to do above all that she asks or thinks, according to the power that work within her.
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I ask this in Jesus Name, Amen. [/FONT]

God blessings upon you, sis :bighug:

N&W

star

Father,
I declare in Jesus name the right job, at the right place, and at right time will be release in Jesus Name. We pray God in agreement that the time is NOW that you will release her divine place of destiny for our sister so she can be used at her job to glorify you. We further request Lord that you comfort her and minister to her according to your loving kindness you have stored in your bosom while she is waiting. For we know that waiting is very hard but it comes down to who you are waiting on and she is waiting on you. We seal these decrees and declarations according to your riches and glory which is in Christ Jesus. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angelc

I agree and am standing in faith with you! :bighug:

Please let us know when something happens for you!

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
Oh i know what it feels like. After graduating from school it took me 3 years to find a permanant job. I hated temping but temping is what got me the job i have. I will pray for you. It gets hard and i though i might go crazy from interviewin and then rejection. I know its hard but you will get through.

milaydy31

Hi ladies,

I'm still searching and applying for my job. Today I had a call for a part time job, it's not in my serctor and it's a part time job for students but it will allow me to pay my bills so I'm happy :drunk: . I will keep it until I found my first "real" job, the one for wich I spend so much time at school.

I'm grateful for this and I thanks God so much 'cause this job will really help me to provide for my needs until something better turns up.

I thank you ladies for your prayers and your support through this ordeal. Please keep praying for me.

Milaydy

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
Yeah do the the part time job and still keep looking. You never know where this job will lead you. The job that i have had started out as a temp position. I was only suppose to be 1 month. Then they extened it twice. After the 3rd extension they interviewed for my current position and thats where i am now. Im not in my intended field at all either.

milaydy31

Hi,

today is a great day. I got THE job. I am so happy, I really praise God for this fabulous present.
This morning when I woke up I felt a little sad. I was supposed to go to an interview this afternoon just before work (my curent part time job) but as I wasn't really interested in the job I don't wanted to go. I was wondering why do I have to choose between a part time job that I don't like and a full time job that I don't like either. I finaly make up my mind to go to the interiew. And while I was going to take my shower, I had this phone call.

I had an interview last week, and whereas I am always so shy and awkward during interviews, I was so at ease with those people that my future boss looked at me and told me that I seems to be really "self-confident".
Today the woman of the human ressources call me to tell me that I got the job.

I really thank God for His support during those 5 months of research. I thank Him for all the clues and signs that he showed me when I was disapointed. I thank Him for being my God, my confidant and the one I can always count on when I need Him.
May He be there, as he is there for me, for all the ladies of this forum that are currently searching for a job.

I also thank you ladies for your prayers and your support.

Milaydy