Prayer Request--Kailey Ava

ryanshope

As some of you may know, I recently had a baby(July 22) and right now I am asking for you ladies to please pray for her...right now she has an infection that she has been fighting and her lungs are still immature(she a month old)...the doctors ask me about my religious preferences, if we want to DNR(do not resusitate..) so I know that they are giving her a grim prognosis...I have not lost the faith that she will come home, whole and intact so I started fasting/praying for a breakthrough today...thank you for prayers in advance and GOD BLESS....

I am praying for you and the little one. Just have faith and remember with God all things are possible. He is the great physician!!

sweetness0099 said:
As some of you may know, I recently had a baby(July 22) and right now I am asking for you ladies to please pray for her...right now she has an infection that she has been fighting and her lungs are still immature(she a month old)...the doctors ask me about my religious preferences, if we want to DNR(do not resusitate..) so I know that they are giving her a grim prognosis...I have not lost the faith that she will come home, whole and intact so I started fasting/praying for a breakthrough today...thank you for prayers in advance and GOD BLESS....

With all my heart...in my prayers, each of you are.

Love hugs...

Kailey is in my prayers. I pray that God touches her body and brings her thru all of this. I remember your post when she was first born - Kailey is a fighter! Sweetness, I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers today :rosebud:

My goodness, I'm sure this is so difficult. So glad you're keeping the faith though. I said a prayer for her.

Back