PRAYER NEEDED FOR DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE

azul11

I need some prayers for dealing with people who seem to only bring negativity to you, who seem to want to upset your day and make you upset. I need to pray for them not to ruin my day or make me upset and not to let them steal my joy.

Please pray for me. I really need your prayers right now. God bless you all.

phynestone

Trust me, I know exactly how you feel.

Father, we ask that you be with us as we strive to be more like you. Please help and guide our sister to learn how to deal with difficult people in a Christlike manner, and not in a wordly manner, Lord. We ask that you send the Holy Spirit to guard her heart and mind as she continues to be in the presence of such people and we speak a blessing over their lives. Let us remember that this is only a test to bring out in which You will be glorified. All these things we ask in your name. Amen.

star

19sweetie said:

Father, we ask that you be with us as we strive to be more like you. Please help and guide our sister to learn how to deal with difficult people in a Christlike manner, and not in a wordly manner, Lord. We ask that you send the Holy Spirit to guard her heart and mind as she continues to be in the presence of such people and we speak a blessing over their lives. Let us remember that this is only a test to bring out in which You will be glorified. All these things we ask in your name. Amen.
AMEN Prayer Warrior what a beautiful prayer to our Father!!:)

bludacious

I will indeed pray a prayer for you because I know how it is.

Pray before you get around this person. Let the devil know that he is a liar and he will not make you become a liar with him.

Keep your head up!

MSee

19sweetie said:

Amen sister!

Let's remember that God allows these people in our life to help us recognise our weaknesses and allow Him to smooth out the rough places in us as we grow more like Jesus. I wish I had realised that when I went through some real rough working enviroment, but I have learned to tell God exactly how they make me feel and ask Him to remove or prevent any bitterness and then I obey His word and bless them and pray for them. Hurting people, hurt others. (I confess though it takes a whole lot of prayer sometimes)

Britt

19sweetie said:

Beautiful prayer !

honeycomb719

bludacious said:
I will indeed pray a prayer for you because I know how it is.

Pray before you get around this person. Let the devil know that he is a liar and he will not make you become a liar with him.

Keep your head up!

AMEN! I agree

Zeal

The prayer is wonderful and I really needed it last week. But I am sure I will need it in the future. Let's all keep each other in prayer. It can be difficult out there in the world.

cocoberry10

19sweetie said:

What a beautiful prayer. Azul, I know exactly how you feel. My pastor did a sermon on the importance of loving God and your neighbor, and how the only way to truly "live" is to be able to do both. I admit that I also sometimes struggle in this area, but we have to learn how to love everyone as Christians...and sometimes it takes GOD to do this.

Also when you pray, ask God to show you how to minister to these difficult people. I've dealt with difficult people and my worldy ways would have me cuss them out! However, the Lord's voice came inside me and I dealt with them the way he wanted, and I almost think it embarassed them into being more respectful. Most important though, don't allow anyone to steal your joy!

Guyaneek

Father, we ask that you be with us as we strive to be more like you. Please help and guide our sister to learn how to deal with difficult people in a Christlike manner, and not in a wordly manner, Lord. We ask that you send the Holy Spirit to guard her heart and mind as she continues to be in the presence of such people and we speak a blessing over their lives. Let us remember that this is only a test to bring out in which You will be glorified. All these things we ask in your name. Amen. [/i][/QUOTE]

I will definitely pray this prayer because I have some of the same issues and demons in my life... God bless you ALL!!!