Prayer is so needed

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
The devil has been so busy this past week. Just continue to pray for us.

Marriages/Relationships
My dh and I got into a fight last week and wasn't talking, talking about separating. At the same time another friend of mine was put out of her apartment by her children's father and another friend is talking about leaving her husband.

My dh and I are talking again after God had to deal with me, my friend who was put out when back to her man so all is all right with her for now and my other friend is still leaving her husband.

Finances
I am sitting here at work fighting the feeling of depression because it seems that no matter what we do we are always on the wrong side of bills and debt. I don't have a dime and I do mean a dime to my name.

Children
Please Please pray for my dh, he just got word that his baby boy has been sentence to death for gang related crimes in another state. He doesn't have to money to get to him and I know that my dh is thinking back at all of his mistakes and blaming him for not being in his life but the boy's mother wouldn't tell dh were jr was all of these years. Right now dh is hurting and hurting bad.

Other Stuff
Then on top of all of that there is other stupid stuff going on. Stuff that I don't have enought time to really go into but I will say that dh is going though so bad.

I do know that when the devil strikes like this that God is up to something. I just can't faint right now but I need my sister's to hold me up because I'm about to fall.

Be Blessed everyone

golden bronze

Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Know that whatever the question is, God is the answer. He can heal, and he will hear. Keep your ear close to God's heart (the word) and you will receive direction and comfort from ayour Father that loves you so much.

cocoberry10

I’m sorry. I really went through it last week too. I still am, but I am just trusting God. I know that He knows what He’s doing, even if I don’t.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Sweetie, come here and just let it all out. Just release it and let it go. :kiss:

We're giving all Glory to God and all that you are seeing is just a 'cloud' of disguise over your victory and blessings. And Angel, clouds are simply vapor...clusters of vapor that cannot hold back all that God has promised you. Did He not say, I came to give you life and life more abundantly? He is true to His word. True to His nature and His word.

Taking each issue, let's see what God WILL do. Let it go; let your tears flow and allow God to show you the peace He has ordained for you and the presence of His will which is actively taking place right now in every situation.

Angel... God is moving through the clouds and bringing with Him, personally, the answer to each and every prayer. Sweetheart, no longer will you despair...just release every care and trust.

We love you and you are not going 'through' any of this alone.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

For your husband...

:blowkiss:

:heart2: We love him too... :heart2:

:yep:

alexstin

Praying for you, sweetie. Just as Jesus gave us the Model Prayer. I'm praying that the Kingdom of God would come in your life as it is in Heaven. All the things you mentioned need to be influenced by the Father NOW! I declare it so, in Jesus name.

I can relate to not fainting. This has been the most trying year of MY LIFE. Do not grow weary in well doing. Satan wants to discourage you to the point where you just give up. I've been thinking ALOT about the life of Joseph. In a moment God will change your circumstances around just like He did for Joseph. That is what I'm standing on in my own life.

Last edited:

Mocha5

Continue to stand on God's word, Mamacita. God hears the prayers of the righteous. When Elijah prayed for rain on Mt. Carmel, the Lord sent rain. Although He didn't send it immediately, it did come. He sent his servant back seven times to check for rain. Seven times, girl!!! This signifies perserverance, patience and faithfulness. When the rain came it came in the form of a man's hand. God can reach His hand into your situation and turn it around in the blink of an eye so perservere, be patient, and remain faithful. God loves you just as much as He loved Elijah and what He did for him, He will surely do for you. I love you.

Nice & Wavy

Hey sis,

Job said..."Though He will slay me, yet I will trust Him."

I know you are trusting your Daddy God for everything right now. I know its not easy, but I know that with all of us praying together with you, that God will answer quickly and will give you the wisdom on how to pray for everything your dh is experiencing in his life right now.

I spoke to my dh about it and we both will be praying for you and your dh and his son.

"And we know that all things work together for the good to them who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose." I know that you and your dh have been called and God's plan for you is perfect.

Much love to you during this difficult time and know that the Lord will make all Grace abound for you....His grace is sufficient for you for His strength is made perfect in your weakness.

Bless you.

AMJMJR

LadyR,
I will keep you, your dh, and your family and friends in my prayers. Let it all go and turn it over to God. We serve a God that is able to turn your low points into high ones. Continue to stand on the word of God. Your breakthrough is on the way!!!

**Tasha*Love**

LadyR I stand with everyone else in prayer for you and your family. Genesis 50:20 - "But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but GOD mean it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive".
All that you are going thru may seem as a work of the enemy but God will turn it around at let it work for your good. I praise God right now for your deliverance from financial and family issues.

You and your husband are a STRONG couple. I don't post alot but I read every thread and I have noticed that you have a blessed relationship with your DH. Things may seem hard right now but there is a breakthru right around the corner for you. God never gives us more than we can bear and when the problem is too hard for us it's just right for God. Stay strong.

matuncks

Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

A text that I memorized when I was a teen.

PoeticJustice

LadyR

I am keeping you and your DH in my prayers. Stay encouraged, trust in the Lord and lean not to your own understanding. (((HUGS))))

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Thanks Ladies for all your your prayers.

That is all I can say is thank you thank you thank you

I love each and everyone of yours.

preciouzone

I shall also pray for you and your friends and family. And trusting that God hears your cries in your time of test and trials and that He will make a way where there seems to be no way.