Prayer for Special Friend

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hello Sisterfriends,

I am typing this with a heavy heart. A dear lady that I work with whom I've become very fond of over the last two years will not be returning to work at our school next year. She is young (24) and pregnant with her first baby.

A few months ago, her hubby approached her telling her that he no longer loved her and that he had been having an affair. I cannot imagine how she felt in that moment and the time that has followed since. She wanted to wait a little longer to start trying for children, but he was the one that wanted to go ahead and try earlier. Now she is pregnant with his child and their marriage is on the rocks. He keeps going back and forth and whether or not he wants to be with her. He still works with the woman he cheated with and my co-worker, understandably, is uncomfortable with that.

So, she has decided that she can't handle all of his back and forth and still working with the woman. She is going to move to her parents' home. They live 4 hours away which is why she won't be here anymore.

I am so sad a) because I will miss her but mostly because b) she is young and pregnant and has to endure this--as I said, I can't imagine how many pieces her heart is broken into right now.

Please pray for her. I have prayed that God would turn things around in her marriage and in her heart. And I have prayed that if things don't work out, that she would be able to get through this and still come out whole on the other side of it. I pray for the baby and for my co-worker as a mother.

Thank you guys

divya

My heart breaks for her and her child. I have said a prayer for both of them, and for her husband, that he will realize that he must make a change. If you are able to keep in touch, please let us know how she is doing.

inthepink

Supergirl - that is a really sad story and I will pray for them.

Can you tell me if she or her husband is a believer?

ETA: Please don't take this the wrong way! I just wanted to know so that I can have more specific prayer. :)

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I will pray for her and I have something for her husband as well. I'm not taking this sitting down. :nono:

From Hosea, "His lovers will reject him..."

From this moment on, there will be a total and clear separation between this man and the other woman, as well as any other person who would come between the marriage of your dear coworker and her husband.

The word of God has CLEARLY stated, 'let no man put assunder'... This includes, letting no other woman put assunder, tear apart, separate a man from his lawfully wedded wife.

This isn't about free will, either. :nono: For does this man want hell as his Destiny, does he wish to live upon this earth, void of God and void of the comforting love and guidance of the Holy Spirit...does he wish to be void of God and filled with a tormenting spirit as did King Saul?

I think not.... :nono:

A man who seeks another woman is seeking pleasure. But there is no pleasure nor is there any peace in sin. He will not rest, until this matter is settled, and he shall become the man whom God has called him to be, and no longer shall he be tied to another and allow a gulf nor any distance between he and his wife.

Oh, I'm not done... Nah - uh :nono: Hold up!

This woman is a bond woman; she is as Hagar... she is NOT this man's wife to whom he is duty bound and duty and love called unto.

Therefore, according to Galatians, 4, we cast the bond woman out. She's gotta go and gone she shall stay. Not only from his presence, but from his spirit, his mind and any attachments thereof. All soul attachments and attractions are completely destroyed from this moment on.

I'm still not done.... :nono:

Just as Vashti was cast out from the King Ahasuerus' courts, so shall this other woman be...cast out. Oh and this is a Royal Decree which cannot be repealed...

Esther 1:19

If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.

The King to be and is pleased with this decree is King Jesus.

Therefore, this other woman has no place and no business in man's life, let alone his courts (his private chambers). For there is one far, far better than she.... His Wife! His wife who is meant to be and no one else.

Just say amen and let the Holy Spirit work it out!

Supergirl, there's a time to love

and

a time to fight. And I'm not playing... :bat:

I fight for marriages and I'm used to winning. :yep:

inthepink

Shimmie - Great post! I feel so sad to see marriages fall apart. I want people to fight for them. You really phrased it all so well!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I will pray for her and I have something for her husband as well. I'm not taking this sitting down. :nono:

From Hosea, "His lovers will reject him..."

From this moment on, there will be a total and clear separation between this man and the other woman, as well as any other person who would come between the marriage of your dear coworker and her husband.

The word of God has CLEARLY stated, 'let no man put assunder'... This includes, letting no other woman put assunder, tear apart, separate a man from his lawfully wedded wife.

This isn't about free will, either. :nono: For does this man want hell as his Destiny, does he wish to live upon this earth, void of God and void of the comforting love and guidance of the Holy Spirit...does he wish to be void of God and filled with a tormenting spirit as did King Saul?

I think not.... :nono:

A man who seeks another woman is seeking pleasure. But there is no pleasure nor is there any peace in sin. He will not rest, until this matter is settled, and he shall become the man whom God has called him to be, and no longer shall he be tied to another and allow a gulf nor any distance between he and his wife.

Oh, I'm not done... Nah - uh :nono: Hold up!

This woman is a bond woman; she is as Hagar... she is NOT this man's wife to whom he is duty bound and duty and love called unto.

Therefore, according to Galatians, 4, we cast the bond woman out. She's gotta go and gone she shall stay. Not only from his presence, but from his spirit, his mind and any attachments thereof. All soul attachments and attractions are completely destroyed from this moment on.

I'm still not done.... :nono:

Just as Vashti was cast out from the King Ahasuerus' courts, so shall this other woman be...cast out. Oh and this is a Royal Decree which cannot be repealed...

Esther 1:19

If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.

The King to be and is pleased with this decree is King Jesus.

Therefore, this other woman has no place and no business in man's life, let alone his courts (his private chambers). For there is one far, far better than she.... His Wife! His wife who is meant to be and no one else.

Just say amen and let the Holy Spirit work it out!

Supergirl, there's a time to love

and

a time to fight. And I'm not playing... :bat:

I fight for marriages and I'm used to winning. :yep:

feel ya Shim--there is something in me that becomes very grieved when I see marriages in turmoil like this :(

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Supergirl - that is a really sad story and I will pray for them.

Can you tell me if she or her husband is a believer?

ETA: Please don't take this the wrong way! I just wanted to know so that I can have more specific prayer. :)

I honestly don't really know, especially about the husband. I have heard her mention church several times and have seen the "fishy" on her car, but we have not ever really had a major talk about it. It's weird now that I think about it, because another one of our work buddies and I have had many conversations on it. I think God has helped her (friend who is having problems)to be surrounded by the right people.

inthepink

I honestly don't really know, especially about the husband. I have heard her mention church several times and have seen the "fishy" on her car, but we have not ever really had a major talk about it. It's weird now that I think about it, because another one of our work buddies and I have had many conversations on it. I think God has helped her (friend who is having problems)to be surrounded by the right people.

You know, I think, even in the smallest way, her being around the right people could really make a difference. We don't want her to give up. We want her to fight for her marriage.

I'll be praying for them. :yep:

Janice

Supergirl, I will surely remeber to keep your friend in prayer. Its a blessing to know that she has a great friend like you to lean on.