Praises for TIGI Ego Boost and Health Goddess

Edie

Ladies, I know a lot of you are using these products. I have been getting a lot of PMs about these products and I need all of you to add your voices with the results you are getting with these products. My hair just gets better the longer I use them. I have no split ends, and little to no breakage. And I feel that is a huge plus in growing your hair long,

Edie

Edie how long was your hair when u started the tigi products and how long is it now?

My hair was already long. A little over 21 inches at that point. The thing I love about these products is that though I gave myself a good trim before using them, I have not had to trim any more off due to split ends or any real breakage. That is what messes up a lot of us. The ends just stay strong and smooth along with the rest of the hair.

Mikeygurl810

I agree with Edie. The Ego Boost is outstanding alone but the Health Goddess enhances the effect. I have been using both for almost two months and have experienced very few if any split ends.

Edie

*digging Ego Boost out of my product graveyard*
unquote

Girl, why in the heck did you put it in your product grave yard. You have to give a product at least 6 weeks to see any kind of results. These product work and they work well (thank you God!)

The next time you ladies go in and get a big trim due to split ends or have a good dose of breakage, you are going to remember my words.

Tonya

Ca i hear more about what these two do (as I pick up my purse with one foot headed towards the drug store)

Edie

The Health Goddess hydrates your hair while infusing it with Vitamins A, B5, C and E. Great for the health of your hair. Hence the name. The Ego Boost strengthens your hair and amazingly helps to keep split ends at bay. The longer you use the products the better your hair will become. They are both leave ins, but they do not moisturize, you need to apply a moisturizing leave in before applying them after your regular wash and conditioning. If you use a creamy hair dressing, you should apply a light application of oil to your hair too. Really a good dose of moisture with that. If you use something like Carol's daughter as a hair dress, you can skip the oil. These products really work. If I had to give up all of my other hair products, except two. These are the two I would definitely keep.

beana3

I have the Sally's "Beyond the Zone" Split-mender knockoff. The ingredients are pretty much the same, but not in the same order.

I plan on using it for 6 weeks straight as a leavein. then i'll see the difference it makes in my hair.

thanks for posting Edie