I've Got a lot of Ebay Competition Now!

Edie

I\'ve Got a lot of Ebay Competition Now!

Well ladies, I am glad to see that you are taking my advice andusing Ebay to buy your hair care and make up products, but now I have more competition trying to win auctions for the TIGI products that I love like Health Goddess and Ego Boost.
smile.gif
I use to be able to go in and in one day get what I needed. No so now. If I am not willing to stay up in the middle of the night and have a bidding war, I don't win the auction. It took me two weeks before I could get my Health Goddess leave in conditioner that I needed. Now I am waiting for a good deal on the Ego Boost. I had to pay $14.99 for two bottles of Health Goddess. The last time I paid $11.00.
frown.gif
I know I am still saving a lot of money, but you guys are giving me a run for my money now.

By the way are you ladies still loving the Health Goddess and Ego Boost. I cannot believe how healthy my hair and the ends are. Right now my hair is getting a little dry, so I am going to give myself an overnight treatment of TIGI self absorbed shampoo, olive oil and honey. I will then use some of this 1/2 gallon bottle of Keraphix protein conditioner that I won on Ebay.
tongue.gif
That should be a treat for my hair indeed.

Re: I\'ve Got a lot of Ebay Competition Now!

[ QUOTE ]
Edie said:
Well ladies, I am glad to see that you are taking my advice andusing Ebay to buy your hair care and make up products, but now I have more competition trying to win auctions .

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean!! That's why last year I kept my mouth shut about the goodies I was racking up on ebay (at least until AFTER I won the auction)!!
wink.gif
Luckily not that many people were "up" on ebay a year ago...
look.gif

And just as a sidenote... Dang, isn't it frustrating when someone outbids you at the VERY last minute??!!!
mad.gif

I hate being outbid!! You guys will not let me get a single bed head product. Geez!

[ QUOTE ]

And just as a sidenote... Dang, isn't it frustrating when someone outbids you at the VERY last minute??!!!
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple of times I was tempted to email a few of those bidders and curse them out
laugh.gif
This morning I sat my computer for 2 hrs straight waiting for a auction to end, I just knew that I would win it. At the last minute some (bleep) comes in and bids
mad.gif

And ebay moves so damned slow , When I tried to get
my last bid in and clicked submit, the page returned
saying the auction has ended
mad.gif
lachen70.gif

Well, I've had to rethink my strategy and with the help of my son who is a computer whiz, I've been able to win quite a few products this past week. I won a Dan Rivers Twin comforter set for his room that runs $200.00 in the mall. I only paid $35.00, plus shipping. I also got a 6X8 rug for his room for $50.00 (it is gorgeous), 2 window valances ($10.00),2 Pier One decorative pillows, $8.00, twin sheet set - 400tct (30.00). I really racked up on some bargains.

So ladies, let the games begin!

[ QUOTE ]
Madison said:
[ QUOTE ]

mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple of times I was tempted to email a few of those bidders and curse them out
laugh.gif
This morning I sat my computer for 2 hrs straight waiting for a auction to end, I just knew that I would win it. At the last minute some (bleep) comes in and bids
mad.gif

And ebay moves so damned slow , When I tried to get
my last bid in and clicked submit, the page returned
saying the auction has ended
mad.gif
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
I hate when that happens. I stay mad for a few days lol and mumble under my breath, ain't that a b*t@h. lol i'm highly addicted to ebay, I seriously need to stay away. but after hearing the raves for this goddess stuff I might have to keep at it. so edie you better watch your back
tongue.gif

Yeah, I just picked up a 64 oz. tub of Arosci Relaxer (the texturizer formula) for $9.99 because NO ONE BID ON IT. There is also a jar of Affirm on there now, but I don't trust those people.
lachen70.gif

I have been using Buy it now so I don't have to worry about competition. I recently bought 3 cans of Health Goddess for $21.49 that includes the shipping. So that's around 7 bucks a can!
smile.gif

Hey DSD, I saw that advertised and I started to snatch it from, but at the last moment said to myself, "well I have just won 2 bottles. I'll let someone else have some." I figured it was one of you guys anyway.

But I warn you, the Bidding War is on from now on.

I get all my good product deals off of Ebay

I'm currently bidding on something but I don't want to say what it is because I don't want none of you all outbidding me!!
arguing.gif

Back