Praise Report - Thank You Ladies!!

Farida

Just wanted you to know that my husband finally got a job! It is in his field and he will make plenty of valuable connections. It doesn't pay as well as we'd like, but it has good benefits and is by a great employer.

It is 2 mins from my school so we can carpool. Praise God and thank you for all your prayers!

Praise the Lord! What an awesome testimony.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news!

Blessings to you both!

Oh my goodness the praise reports are coming in! I am so excited to hear this vivmaiko. Praise the Lord again for His mercies surely endures forever and truly He has pleasure in the prosperity of His servants.

I got a chilll down my spine when I read the news!!! God is SO SO SO GOOD!!! I will continue to pray for him to make those needed connections. Congratulations to the both of you!

When the praises go up the blessing will surely come down!!!

Oh wow, I was just sending you a PM to check on you :kiss: . But I said, let me check first and see if she made another thread. I really value the insight you always give in the relationship forum and though I don't "know" you, you've made an impression on me. I'm glad things are better now and thanks for giving the good news update :yep:

I am so happy for you and your husband! I remember you posted about your husband in the other thread. I am glad that your prayers are answered and that you and your hubby get to save on gas by carpooling!

Oh wow, I was just sending you a PM to check on you :kiss: . But I said, let me check first and see if she made another thread. I really value the insight you always give in the relationship forum and though I don't "know" you, you've made an impression on me. I'm glad things are better now and thanks for giving the good news update :yep:

Thank you for the kind words. There's so much love on this forum. I love it!

Just wanted you to know that my husband finally got a job! It is in his field and he will make plenty of valuable connections. It doesn't pay as well as we'd like, but it has good benefits and is by a great employer.

It is 2 mins from my school so we can carpool. Praise God and thank you for all your prayers!

HE is just good like that being close to school and able to car poor is blessing especailly with these prices.

I'm truly happy for you and your DH...God is good all the time!

Back