PP Biotin itch

katie

I just started taking PP Biotin 6 days ago and the itchies have started baddd.Does anyone have any remedies to relieve the itch from using this product?

Im going crazy here!!!

Kengne

<font color="blue">I haven't got the itchies yet...:-(. But I'm not worried yet. Some people said they didn't get theirs till day 11-14 so...I dunno. Perhaps rinsing your head with cool water? I'm just shootin' blanks here.</font>

kinikini

I've been using the Biotin quite regularly for the last month, and I have horrible itchies -- Helppp!!!!

My bf asked me to stop itching or don't sit next to him... He thinks I have lice or dandruff or something... He makes me laugh, but the itchies -- that's a whole 'nother story. It crops up during the day at work and I catch myself just gnawing my teeth trying to bear it. Mostly when I think noone is looking I steal a scratch!

I'm taking between 2-3mg Biotin everyday, and my hair has grown very nicely since my last touchup 4 weeks ago. I oil my scalp every other night with this oil concoction I mixed in my "salon" (AKA guest bathroom). I am going to wait another 3-4 weeks before my next touch-up. If it grows ALOT more it'll have to be sooner to combat any breakage between the different textures.

My scalp and I need "help" from this gnawing itch. Almost reminds me of other types of feminine itchies... except the medicine wont cure it since it's causing the problem this time!!

!Chicas, ayudame por favor! (Girls, help me pls!)

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
The only thing I can say is that it will eventually go away. I started itching with the first dose and not just on my head. I was itching all over. That lasted for about 3 day. My scalp still itches from time to time but it is tolerable.