Potential Chicagoland Area "Reniece"

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Okay ladies, I can't sleep again. So, guess what I found on YouTube? A non-SHS for the Chicago Area ladies. It doesn't look like she'll go scissor happy, unless you want her to. In addition, it looks like she's comfortable working with naturals, relaxed, texlaxed and weaved-up ladies.

Here's a couple of her videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvmPe_td1u4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCg-CYlJOIg

It appears that she advocates healthy hair practices.

Have any of you Chicagoland ladies heard of this lady Ms.Mikko100?

Warning, her video production is not as good as Reniece, Mahogany Curls, Green Beauty, or Naptural85's.

Is she stanning that hard for Dudley's products, because they're good, or because she works for them as a Master Teacher? I've never used Dudley's.

ETA: Website

Last edited:

Evolving78

i've seen some videos by her before. i didn't realize she was out of chicago! i never heard of her. i wonder where her shop is at? from the other video i saw, she had a client with a pixie cut who was natural, and she got that hair straight baby!

i could try to find out about her. i know of a few people that graduated from Dudley. i could see why she goes hard for the products. she using them exclusively, but they are good quality products. as long as a stylist has good quality products, i don't trip. but if i see you with pump it up spray, motions, or pink lotion, we have a problem! LOL

since she is out here and not too far, i may check her out myself. but i am really feeling Nairobi relaxer right now, so i don't know that i would switch stylist.

i'm thinking of going to Dudley myself. it's not like Paul Mitchell that i attended, but they will work with you as far as your hours, and i would be trained under someone AA.

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Her tagline Ms. Mikko Learn the Correct Way is funny. I was unsuccessful with finding any of her courses on WizIQ.com.