Post your Holiday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday.Purchase!

Renewed1

I am going to email Darcy's tomorrow because the site says 3-4 days. Komaza is getting an email Friday - the 5th business day. Bask is 10 business days, which puts it on the 16th :nono:. I shouldn't have ordered from Bask. I really didn't need it. I prefer ordering off-sales from them. I was fooled by their quick shipping of some early purchases. I guess they have slowed down on sending shipping notices to encourage people to buy more. /sigh

Yeah I going to start sending emails as well next week.

You would think vendors would have supplies on hand if they are going to have a massive sale.

SEMO

Purabody Naturals
x2 Chocolate Hair Smoothie
x1 Sapote Hair lotion
x1 Cupuacu Hair Butter

Jane Carter
x1 Nourish and Shine
x1 Curl Defining Cream
x1 Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner

B.A.S.K.
x1 CACAO BARK DEEP CONDITIONING HAIR TREAT
x1 SEVENFOLD BUTTER BLEND WHIPPED HAIR BUTTER (seasonal)
x1 MUSCOVADO VANILLA & PECAN BATH SUGAR SORBET

I don't normally BF/CM shop for hair products. I've never purchased from these companies, but I've been eyeing them for awhile and when I saw that the sales were pretty good (esp. for Jane Carter, 40% off + free shipping) I went for it.

Although I did hesitate over my Purabody Naturals order when I saw that shipping was $14. I've never paid that much for shipping. But I've wanted to try their products since last BF (after I saw so many rave reviews).

This is unreasonable unless the package is being shipped to a house surrounded by land mines and spitting camels in Baghdad Iraq.

That's the reason I balked at my PBN purchase. I couldn't bring myself to pay $14 in shipping for 4 items :nono:. I decided to go with Komaza instead.

PJaye loulou82

Yeah, I seriously thought about backing out of that PBN purchase due to shipping (the BOGO discount was pretty much negated by the shipping cost). In fact, shipping price was the reason I didn't go through with my soultanicals purchase.

Usually, I like to buy my products on the ground. Waiting times and shipping costs usually make it not worth it. But I was curious about certain product lines and figured that the prices weren't going to get any lower. And I wanted to treat myself.

But once my curiosity is satisfied, I don't know if I'd repurchase.

PJaye loulou82

UPDATE:

I just got an e-mail saying that my Purabody Naturals order shipped and they refunded $4 for shipping. I wasn't expecting it (and hadn't contacted the company at all since my order). So that was really nice of them.

So loulou82, I don't know if that changes your mind about wanting to participate in their BOGO. But I thought I'd update you since the BOGO will be going on through Dec. 28th I believe.

prettyinpurple

I am going to email Darcy's tomorrow because the site says 3-4 days. Komaza is getting an email Friday - the 5th business day.

Bask is 10 business days, which puts it on the 16th :nono:. I shouldn't have ordered from Bask. I really didn't need it. I prefer ordering off-sales from them. I was fooled by their quick shipping of some early purchases. I guess they have slowed down on sending shipping notices to encourage people to buy more. /sigh

Ogoma:
That seems like a short time frame for shipping during a sale. DB is great but I know they got slammed.

I didn't see anything on the site but checked the FB page on a whim. It says 7 business days. I think it should be on the site too.

Jadi

@Jadi

I just checked out and was able to purchase the Whiskey Soak. Perhaps, you might want to give it another shot and have her add it to your existing order.

Thanks, Really? I didn't know I could do that. It may be too late though.

Ogoma

@Ogoma:
That seems like a short time frame for shipping during a sale. DB is great but I know they got slammed.

I didn't see anything on the site but checked the FB page on a whim. It says 7 business days. I think it should be on the site too.

This is on their site; even shorter than I thought. I should start harrassing them today :lol:.

http://darcysbotanicals.com/customer-service#answer1
Shipping & DeliveryWe ship all orders via USPS Priority Mail or USPS Parcel Post (depending on location) and will provided you with timely email communication and delivery confirmation when your order is shipped. USPS Priority Mail usually averages about 2-3 delivery days and USPS Parcel Post with Delivery Confirmation averages about 2-3 days as well. Please allow us 2-3 business days from the time you place your order to process & prepare your hair & skin care treats. All of our products are handmade FRESH to order every week to provide you with the best quality possible. Please allow USPS an additional 2-3 business days after our product preparation time (2-3 business days) to deliver your order.

loulou82

SEMO

Thank you for the update. That shows PBN is a up-standing company and I like how they didn't have to be prodded for the shipping refund.

Jadi

Give it a shot. I hear she is very accommodating and has excellent customer service.

Thanks, but I e-mail her and she's sold out. Maybe there will be a before Christmas sale, maybe Hattache will have one too?:giggle: I miss out on that sale.

Renewed1

Hydro quench has completed my order. Hopefully, I will receive my shipping notice today. I'm still on the fence about this vendor, hopefully her products are good.

Keraveda has shipped my order and I should receive it by Monday.

No. News from Shescentit or Hairvrda.

Angelbean

Bask
Palm tapioca
YAM
Cacoa deep treatment
*received today*

Hairitage hydration
Jar of joe
Soft marshmallow

Afroveda
Hemp butter
*received today*

bebezazueta

Hydro quench has completed my order. Hopefully, I will receive my shipping notice today. I'm still on the fence about this vendor, hopefully her products are good. Keraveda has shipped my order and I should receive it by Monday. No. News from Shescentit or Hairvrda.

Yes what does that mean completed for hydro quench? To me an order is complete when it's been delivered. Just saying

KinkyRN

Has anyone heard from hairveda about shipping? My package from Miss Jessie's arrived today. Can't wait to try the leave in.

PJaye

Apparently, Fedex is holding my Zoya package hostage on its truck since the tracking info says it went out for delivery at 12:49am this morning and has been "in transit" since 10am (*glances at the clock*).

Everything else I ordered on BF/CM has either been delivered or shipped out, except HV and SSI. For those two, I know to carry on with BAU until I receive a shipping notice.

EnExitStageLeft

My Hairveda order shipped Monday. It was pretty small though, 2 tea mist and a Vatika Oil. So that may be the reason why.

Now all I need is my SSI and we'd be cooking with oil.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Received Komaza, QB, Foxy Mango, CurlMart, and My Honey Child.

Still waiting on KeraVada, SheScentIt, Silk Dreams, and Hairitage Hydration

Lita

So far-

*Happy Nappy-came..both orders
*Annabelle-Came
*Soultinacals-Came
*MNB-Came
*CC Naturals-Came
*Hattache-Came

Happy Hair Growing!

denise44

Received MyHoneyChild, Keraveda and Hydroquench as of now. And from the LHCF exchange my items from @ IdareT'sHair. Now waiting on Bask, Curlmart and Hairveda. Which will be here tomorrow, I hope :look: what a busy weekend.