Post APL to mid BSL pics here

Shea

I love this length and this is my goal for now I guess who knows when I get there I may change my mind but can you ladies post your pics of full APL or close to BSL pics I just love seeing it. Its such an inspiration. Thanks!:)

msjackson8

I don't know if the pic from my avatar is too small for you to see....How do I post other pics? I don't have a fotki yet.:perplexed

Ebony Majesty

msjackson8 said:
I don't know if the pic from my avatar is too small for you to see....How do I post other pics? I don't have a fotki yet.:perplexed

go to photobucket.com, and create an account and you can upload pics. It also gives you the link to the image, which you post here :)

Babygurl

Hey girlie, I have pics in my siggie. I was midback on the last pic and Ill should be taking more pics soon, I really think Im at waist now.

Here I am after my inch trim:

Babygurl said:
Hey girlie, I have pics in my siggie. I was midback on the last pic and Ill should be taking more pics soon, I really think Im at waist now.

I think I have said this before but I will say it again, "Your hair is beautiful"

deltagyrl

My siggy pic is from Sep '06. I'm about 1.5-2" from the top of my brastrap right now. I'm currently stretching 16 weeks and will relax at the end of January.

Last edited:

KiniKakes

These are all in my Fokti, but ill post them here just in case you dont feel like taking the trip over there. :)

JAN 06 (Beginning of my hair care journey)

JAN 07 (Where I am now)

Mystic

Wow Kinikakes! You have done an amazing job!! You should be VERY proud!!:eek:

KiniKakes said:
These are all in my Fokti, but ill post them here just in case you dont feel like taking the trip over there. :)

JAN 07 (Where I am now)

cocoberry10

KiniKakes said:

JAN 07 (Where I am now)

Wow, Kinikakes, you've had amazing progress! Your hair is fine like mine, so you are an inspiration. And I've just added MN to my regimen. We'll see the results!