Post A Picture of how you eventually want your hair to look.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
But this is more likely and I would happily accept :drool:

Last edited:

Solila

I've been Chime's #1 stalker for years now! My hair is very similar to hers BUT cannot begin to tell you guys how I longed to just take her natural hair and slap it on my head. LOL

knt1229

My dream hair is super thick hair. The length of the hair is not quite as important as the thickness of the hair for me. I picked this girl because she has the amount of thickness I would like to have. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if my hair has the ability to get this full.

Attachments

• Thick Hair.jpg
    Thick Hair.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:

DominicanBrazilian82

image-2553222055.jpg

I would love for my knot-outs/flexi-sets/styled wash-n-gos to look like this!!! My texlaxed hair is a dryer, tighter version of this texture. But I've only got a few inches of that.

brg240

This is how I want my hair to look straight. I am natural and know I will never have Hair Crush thick hair :laugh: I this Emanuela's look is possible, not too thick

me neither :cry: but in my dreams :lol: man if I could get half of her hair density

Atdow71

There was a thread last week about this girls hair

I also love India's hair from my natural sisters & there's a girl I follow on youtube her name is xpXODVF, she has hair similar to Chime. I'll see if I can get some pics

Channy31

andreas choice!
I love her hair colour in these aswell!
I actually think my hair isnt al that different from hers other than length

Mahogony7

I stan and stalk Chime's hair all the time. My hair is super duper thick. I am patiently(most of the time) waiting for some length and swang.

Forever in Bloom

Body and hair inspiration on the right :grin:

I plan on being there by the end of March. 13lbs to go! The hair is almost that length when in a wash and go. It's waist-length but shrinks like mad!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Heyfranhey is my hair twin. I want my twists to look like this so I can wear them out without stares. My twists shrink and look anemic. I want her length curly.

daviine

I know this is weave, but I'm feeling the thickness :drool:

I've worked with this girl before and I don't think her hair is a weave. She has beautiful hair but I cant remember how full it was. I guess it depends on how its styled. Not a weave but added hair could be possible but I don't think so.

Her website is brigidturner.com.

Last edited:

sweetdreams23

I dnt know who these ppl are. Found them on Pinterest ....

But I wanna be like them!!!

Attachments

• image-2932128731.jpg
    image-2932128731.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 641
  • image-4057594329.jpg
    image-4057594329.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 659