Poll:Would you get your hair done the day of your wedding?

Would you get your hair done the day of your wedding

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chosen07

i had mine done on the day of. i didn't have a test run (its not a common practice where I live) but I would advise a test run. although mine still came out fierce, it wasn't anything like the picture I gave.

Daisimae

I had my hair done the day of. I had one of my attendants with me. My stylist was a friend who was my regular stylist at the time. I showed her a picture of my dress and pretty much let her choose the style. It came out wonderfully.

The only problem was the attendant who was getting her hair done with me has very thick hair. She picked a pretty, but elaborate up-do which refused to dry. The shop was 40 minutes from where we live. We got there at 7am. The wedding was scheduled for 11am. I ended up being late for the wedding. They couldn't start without me so there was no real harm done there. DH was a little nervous though. One of my friends told him I had called her that morning and told her I wasn't going to show up. (She was joking.) Although, I would have preferred to be on time. If I had to do it again, we would be starting hair at 5am and the wedding would be at noon.