Pleeeeeease HELP! Relaxer ???

F

FunJoy!

Hey Ladies, OK, So Where I'm going for Spring Break, I can't get a lye relaxer there, If I ordered the ORS LYE in the tub today, And It got here maybe next week or so, I have to keep it until march 10, would it like go bad even if it was unopened? My friend told me after 2 weeks of it sitting on your shelf, never opened it goes bad, I'm worried, IS THIS TRUE? I'll have it for about a month and a week before opening and using it...

TIA

Your friend is mistaken. A new box of unopened relaxer will not go bad, not even after a couple of months. I don't use lye relaxer, but I buy my relaxer for the year at one time - it's perfectly fine and work just as is supposed to when I get around to using it.

QUOTE>>> My friend told me after 2 weeks of it sitting on your shelf, never opened it goes bad, I'm worried, IS THIS TRUE? I'll have it for about a month and a week before opening and using it...

Girl if that was the case, all the neighborhood BSS would be out of business for selling expired relaxers.

If you use a No-lye relaxer that has to be mixed, any portion that you have to mix together has to be used immediately.

Where can you order the ORS lye relaxer in a tub?

To answer your question...Your relaxer will last way longer than that. Not sure how exactly long.

Back