Please pray for our Mothers

Amour

Hey Ladies,

I was wondering whether you could pray for my Mom and my friends Mom.

My friends Mom has recently been diagnoised with breast cancer :sad:

and my Mom has lost her faith. I think feels very lonely as she is single and drinks ALOT. She talks negatively about Christanity - mainly that God has never done anything for her :nono:

I really worried about her health from the drinking and how spirtual / emotional health.

My Mom and my friends Mom both do not know the Lord and his glory.

Please keep them in your Prayers.

Thank You :yep:

Father God, give thesse beautiful daughters of yours a great big embrace. Big enough to let both of them know that nothing that has happened in their lives is bigger than you.

Father let them know that 'You 'got this' and most of all, you have them and that they will not be dropped for they cannot be dropped. You have them each, engraved upon your heart and hands.

Each time, you see them, you smile. You smile for the love you feel so deeply for them; You smile for the beautiful light that they shine upon your heart. Father you smile because they are yours and you have and want only the very best for them.

Let them receive the healing that they need. Father God, go deep, go deeply within the deepest part of their heart and soul, and even the very marrow of their entire being and let them feel you putting them back together again, what life has taken apart.

Father make them whole again. Give them each a brand new start. Give them a new heart which is unfearful to trust you again. Let them have a whole new meaning of life and the light that shines for them to see that paths of Righteousness, upon which you lead them.

Comfort them to sleep with sweet sleep; give them peace that surpasses all their understanding and let them resist not, the love that you have for them... for them alone that no one else will ever share neither take away.

Father give them the 'more' of this life, that has been made less. For in Jesus' Name, you gave them your best upon the Cross. The thorns of life can no longer hurt them, for you are there to yield and guide them forever and ever.

Thank Father for hearing our prayers, in Jesus' Name, we thank you, we praise you, we honor you.

With all of our hearts and souls, Amen and Amen. :love2:

Father God, give thesse beautiful daughters of yours a great big embrace. Big enough to let both of them know that nothing that has happened in their lives is bigger than you.

Father let them know that 'You 'got this' and most of all, you have them and that they will not be dropped for they cannot be dropped. You have them each, engraved upon your heart and hands.

Each time, you see them, you smile. You smile for the love you feel so deeply for them; You smile for the beautiful light that they shine upon your heart. Father you smile because they are yours and you have and want only the very best for them.

Let them receive the healing that they need. Father God, go deep, go deeply within the deepest part of their heart and soul, and even the very marrow of their entire being and let them feel you putting them back together again, what life has taken apart.

Father make them whole again. Give them each a brand new start. Give them a new heart which is unfearful to trust you again. Let them have a whole new meaning of life and the light that shines for them to see that paths of Righteousness, upon which you lead them.

Comfort them to sleep with sweet sleep; give them peace that surpasses all their understanding and let them resist not, the love that you have for them... for them alone that no one else will ever share neither take away.

Father give them the 'more' of this life, that has been made less. For in Jesus' Name, you gave them your best upon the Cross. The thorns of life can no longer hurt them, for you are there to yield and guide them forever and ever.

Thank Father for hearing our prayers, in Jesus' Name, we thank you, we praise you, we honor you.

With all of our hearts and souls, Amen and Amen. :love2:

Thank you sooo much Shimmie.

I really dont know you but I do love you and appreciate you, you are sooo special. You really take time out for people. You truly have a heart of gold :drunk: :yep:

Thank you again and again!!!

Thanks Shimmie for that awesome prayer!

Amour, I am going through the same thing with my mom. Ever since she got diabetes she's been eating all of the wrong foods, telling me that she doesn't want to get healed. She doesn't believe that she will get well, even though this disease is reversible. I just intercede on her behalf and move on.

I want to encourage your heart by letting you know that continuing to serve Christ in spite of what your mother is going through is courageous. It shows that you don't only care about your own salvation. God bless you!

Thanks Shimmie for that awesome prayer!

Amour, I am going through the same thing with my mom. Ever since she got diabetes she's been eating all of the wrong foods, telling me that she doesn't want to get healed. She doesn't believe that she will get well, even though this disease is reversible. I just intercede on her behalf and move on.

I want to encourage your heart by letting you know that continuing to serve Christ in spite of what your mother is going through is courageous. It shows that you don't only care about your own salvation. God bless you!
Angelicus, this is for your mother...

"It's not over for you...."

Just embrace and whisper these words into her heart.

"Mommie, it's not over for you. The sweetness of life is not in what you eat, but in the joy of having you here on earth with me and those who love you.

Mommie, it's not over for you, God is waiting to see you through and to make up for all of the hurts you've been through. He's making life totally brand new.

Mommie, stay with me. It's not over for you and it's not over for me to spend more time with you, to love you, to honor you, to admire you, as the woman who has given me life. A life that I want you to see, how well you've done with me.

Mommie, it's not over, for the sweetest thing in life is having you with me.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen... :love2:

Mommie.... 'Stay' I love you. It's not over for you.

Thank you sooo much Shimmie.

I really dont know you but I do love you and appreciate you, you are sooo special. You really take time out for people. You truly have a heart of gold :drunk: :yep:

Thank you again and again!!!
God bless you, Amour. :giveheart: God is going to see you and your loved ones through this; all in a very special way.

He's God...and here to stay.

Angelicus, I will be praying that Mother comes to know God majestic glory and his power to heal and deliever.

Thank you guys for your prayers also, it means so much to me :yep:

Back