Please pray for me

humility1990

I've had to distance myself from someone who up until last week was my best friend here in the UK, sometimes I feel quite lonely because of this. Could you please pray for me to be strengthened and for God to bless me with friends that walk closely with him? I had to distance myself from this friend due to what I read in 1 Corinthians 5.
Thank you

I understand. I recently went through something similar. Praying for you.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

Hey Sweetie...

:bighug:

I've been through this twice in my life and it wasn't easy, yet now I don't give it a second thought.

I hope this blesses you:

Anything that we give up for the Lord, God blesses us 100-fold in return. Many times, the things we give up, is making room for what we've always wanted.

In Mark 10:27-31

27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.

29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

Father I just thank you in Jesus' name that your daughter is living up to her name, 'Humility' for it takes great humility to give up/walk away from something or someone we love to give honour and obedience to you.

Nevertheless, it is never in vain, and even if it were, there would still be no shame in doing what pleases you.

Thank you for blessing Humility and fill the 'seemingly empty' places in her life where someone once was; filled the void with multiple love which comes from you and will never be removed. Dry the tears from her heart, for the heart does weep and comes through the eyes; dry the tears and bless her with a wonderful surprise, that it was all done as unto you and no other can bless her as you can. She's your daughter and how beautiful she lives in your heart. Bless her, Father abundantly. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Back