Please pray for me

Praying for you...
What is the time diff in UK/ NYC? I want lift this up in prayer during or before yr interview and send good energy
Doesn't matter... right?
God is present ALL the time and HE will be right on time..
for you

Hi ladies thanks for your prayers. The job wasn't what I was expecting it to be but I was glad for the experience.:look:

Hi Tzarina:

I remember when I was having a difficult time on my job. GOD ended up presenting me with an even BETTER opportunity.

I have prayed that GOD gives you a BETTER opportunity. Please keep us updated.....:grin:

Hi Ladies, Ive got a job interview for another compnay tomorrow. Its a large book firm in the uk. Please please prey for me as things are gping from bad to worst in my current job.

Tzarina,
I am saying a prayer for you. I hope that this job is what you are looking for. God will bring you through this tough time.

When I was having a horrible time at my current job years ago my friend told me the best thing to do and that was to pray for my job.
I started praying for my employee and coworkers and for God to give me the strength to persevere. Now all of the people that had made my day hard come to me for advice and friendship. HTH

I’m scared I really need to resign from my job(if you need medication to be going into work then you really shouldn’t be going in) but I can't find the strenght.

Back