PLEASE POST MT/OCT PROGRESS PICS HERE FOR OCT-DEC 31ST, 2008

November Wind/Aggie~

Your hair looks amazing!!! I can't wait to get my hair done next week so that I can see my own progress!!!

Here are my comparison pics: I think I made it to BSL for 2008 as planned and to think I dropped out of the BSL challenge because I didn't think I was gonna get there because of 2 set backs where I had to trim some dry damaged hair from a trip I took in Canada in August - the air there was sooooooo dry, my hair was falling out all over the place. I did nurse it back to health when I returned though, thanks to my MT and deep conditioning.

100_0732-vi.jpg

MTProgressPicforDecember2008-vi.jpg

Okay for those who can't see the pic, I added a couple of attachments at the bottom, sorry about that.

Nice growth Aggie! :up:
Get it girl! :woot:

Congratulations, Aggie and November!:clap: I was hoping for shoulder-length but I haven't made it yet. I'll probably post at the end of Dec.

Until then...

:morepics:

Here are my comparison pics: I think I made it to BSL for 2008 as planned and to think I dropped out of the BSL challenge because I didn't think I was gonna get there because of 2 set backs where I had to trim some dry damaged hair from a trip I took in Canada in August - the air there was sooooooo dry, my hair was falling out all over the place. I did nurse it back to health when I returned though, thanks to my MT and deep conditioning.

Hey Aggie girl! Trust me, Canadian weather will do something nasty to a girls hair. I live in Calgary, Canada which has some of the driest air you'll ever see...it's -18 today and you know I'm concerned about my hair! :wallbash:hahahaha

Going to Nigeria next month, so I am going to bask in the humidity and sunlight before I come back here!!

Great progress though! Your hair looks great.

I wanted to join the challenge but I joined the forum too late, but I've been using my OCT and MT and following your guys thread!:grin:

Hey Aggie girl! Trust me, Canadian weather will do something nasty to a girls hair. I live in Calgary, Canada which has some of the driest air you'll ever see...it's -18 today and you know I'm concerned about my hair! :wallbash:hahahaha

Going to Nigeria next month, so I am going to bask in the humidity and sunlight before I come back here!!

I wanted to join the challenge but I joined the forum too late, but I've been using my OCT and MT and following your guys thread!:grin:

You can still join the challenge (I am sure it will be extended). Send Dontspeakdefeat a PM.

Thank you so much, ladies! I'm looking forward to all of your progress pics:drunk:

November Wind/Aggie~

Your hair looks amazing!!! I can't wait to get my hair done next week so that I can see my own progress!!!

Way to grow Aggie and November wind. Awesome Progress! I will update when I relax wich will be around Christmas.

You two are doing great! I can't wait to get my hands on a bottle of this!

Looking good girls! OMG!!! I on the other hand am waiting to post mine until 12/31.. (get as much growth as I can)... BEAUTIFUL ladies!

GREAT PROGRESS LADIES, very inspiring!!! Now more pics pleeeeease!!!

GREAT JOB LADIES!! I will post my MT pics at the end of Dec.

Congratulations, Aggie and November!:clap: I was hoping for shoulder-length but I haven't made it yet. I'll probably post at the end of Dec.

Until then...

Good job! :up: Keep it up! :yep:

100_0732-vi.jpg

MTProgressPicforDecember2008-vi.jpg

Okay for those who can't see the pic, I added a couple of attachments at the bottom, sorry about that.

Check you out blaming Canada for your hair...tsk tsk :lol: This Canadian is in the NW (Edmonton, Alberta)...imagine that weather. I wont even tell you how cold it is today. :lol: Funny thing is myhair grows better during the winter than the summer.

Great progress ladies :)

Last edited:
:wave: :hug2: I probably won't post until after my touch up.
I'm 6 weeks post tomorrow and trying to stretch to 10 weeks - I've been relaxing at 8 weeks.

Okay sweetie. I'll be waiting to see your progress in 4 weeks then.

Until then...

You're too funny. I think a lto of people are waiting for the end of December but if I remember correctly, the actual check in date was the 1st of the month at every 3 month period:ohwell:.

Girl this is exactly where I was. I loved Calgary but man that air is ridiculous. I even had nose bleeds too because my nose dried out as well in less than 3 days while I was there:nono:. Next time my niece has to purchase a huimidifier for me if she wants me to stay with her again.

Nice growth...check you out blaming Canada for your hair...tsk tsk :lol: This Canadian is in the NW..imagine that weather :lol:

Isn't Calgary and Saskatchewan in the NW, that's where I was. Remember I am from the Bahamas where the humidity is almost always above 85%, so going somewhere where the humidity drops below 50-55% is really tough on someone like me, let alone my hair. I start to feel real adverse effects at 65-70%. That weather is definitely not for me. We went upto Banf too and you know that's in the mountains where the air is thinner and man, oh man, not good:nono:.

Girl this is exactly where I was. I loved Calgary but man that air is ridiculous. I even had nose bleeds too because my nose dried out as well in less than 3 days while I was there:nono:. Next time my niece has to purchase a huimidifier for me if she wants me to stay with her again.

Yah, Calgary is crazy dry. I have a humidifier in my room!! Glad you like it here, but right now I wish I was where you are!

Yah, Calgary is crazy dry. I have a humidifier in my room!! Glad you like it here, but right now I wish I was where you are!

All are invited girl. The Bahamas is a great place to be right now.

Calgary? Yeah, you were definitely in the NW. I could see how you found it dry. I was in the Bahamas in 2007 and I found it too humid. I thought I was melting all the time..lol. I found it too hot...I think I've become too acclamatized(sp?) to where I am now. I remember going to Ghana back in 2003 and I did not like the heat at all. I need it balmy. Warm but not...oh my goodness I'm dying hot. Balmy + shade + mai tai = good times :lol:

Ok, back to hair... :)

Last edited:
Great progress ladies! Dec. 23rd will be 3 months for me, and also a 12 week stretch. I haven't been consistent with the OCT/MT - the shedding scared me to death, but i'm back at it now thanks to alter ego garlic putting that in check. I'm going to stretch as long as i can, so i'll post pics at my next touch up.

:needpics::morepics:
SO HERE YOU GO...

September to November comparison
DSC02238.jpg
DSC02403.jpg

DSC02188.jpg
DSC02359.jpg
DSC02240.jpg
DSC02404-1.jpg
DSC02311.jpg
DSC02375.jpg

DSC02264.jpg
DSC02393.jpg

Please excuse my busted brows in some of these pix.

Great progress ladies! Dec. 23rd will be 3 months for me, and also a 12 week stretch. I haven't been consistent with the OCT/MT - the shedding scared me to death, but i'm back at it now thanks to alter ego garlic putting that in check. I'm going to stretch as long as i can, so i'll post pics at my next touch up.

I'm trying to stretch as long as I can, too--on week 9 now--it's a trip and half dealing with this new growth. I look forward to your update =)

Ladies, great progress and well done! Aggie and November Wind :clapping::clap:
Thanks Valerie =)

:needpics::morepics:
SO HERE YOU GO...

September to November comparison
DSC02238.jpg
DSC02403.jpg

DSC02188.jpg
DSC02359.jpg
DSC02240.jpg
DSC02404-1.jpg
DSC02311.jpg
DSC02375.jpg

DSC02264.jpg
DSC02393.jpg

Please excuse my busted brows in some of these pix.

Great progress Mandy! I wish I could have even half of your thickness. Congrats:drunk:

Back