Emergency Prayer Request Please

HeChangedMyName

I just spoke to a friend and a close friend of hers is in trouble. She is six months pregnant. She fellout twice today at work before getting to the hospital and then flatlined as well. She started having seizures at the hospital and is currently in ICU, the doctors don't know what is wrong and may end up taking the baby in order to save the mother's life. Please pray for her strength and that of her family. She is a daughter, a mother, a wifey, and is only 21-22 years old.

HeChangedMyName

Thank you all. I will keep you all posted. I believe God still performs miracles so I pray that he will bring the mother and baby through this in perfect health.

HeChangedMyName

She is out of the ICU and in a regular maternity room. The Dr. didn't take the baby as of yet. She is being kept partially sedated in order to keep her stress low. God is good.

HeChangedMyName

UPDATE:

The younger girl got to go home from the hospital. They didn't have to take the baby early. She is on total bed rest until the end of her pregnancy. Dr's think it just may have been stress, both physical and mental, from being pregnant.

Thank you all so much.