Please help...

ny2atl

New member... joined last week. Hi everybody! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have a question regarding vitamin supplements. I've started a regimine of biotin (3000 mcg), Evening Primrose Oil (500 mcg), Horsetail (880 mcg), GNC Nourish Hair, and MSM (1000 mcg). It's been about 2 weeks since I've been taking them consistently. I'm wondering if those of you that have reached your hair goals would attribute any of your success to vitamins. Or... I should rephrase to question to... "What would you attribute your hair successes to?" If anyone thinks the vitamins played a major role, then about how long did it take to see noticeable results?

My hair is medium length and the condition of it is improving BUT... looking at some of your pictures is making me impatient!!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif HOW LONG!!??

Titansgirl

Welcome to the board, NY2atl /images/graemlins/drunk.gif I have been taking my vitamins for about 2 months now. I definitely see an improvement in my new growth. I also noticed about after a month that my nails started to grow faster. I believe the vitamins play a big part in your hair growing and also the maintenance of your hair and body inside and out. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif I'm sure the ladies here will help you out w/ your hair growing journey /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ny2atl

Thanks Titansgirl...

Did you start your "hair challenge" 2 months ago or is that just when you started the vitamins? What is your hair goal? Oh... which vitamins are you taking?

Titansgirl

I started my hair challenge about 8 months ago. I only started taking vitamins two months ago. I started out treating my hair much better than I was doing before.
Vitamins: Evening Primrose Oil(500mg), Flaxseed Oil(1000mg), Biotin(5000mcg), B-Complex, Amino 1500, and Iron/Blackstrap Molasses.

ny2atl

I'm taking notes! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for responding. I guess I'll just keep on swallowing. /images/graemlins/smile.gif