Please help me find this post.........

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
I have been searching for posts where people do their own touch ups with the 1/2 1/2 method and this search is messin with me!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :swearing:
I am going crazy. I have been waiting for this day I am excited and nervous and can't wait till its over. But none of my bookmarks that generally claim me down and give me that "you can do it" mentality, work! I need to be able to read my directions over and over and I can't find them.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::fistshake:

There was one ReAlLy GOOD thread, gosh darn upgrade! I know I will like it soon but right now I would give anything to turn back time.... and print.
Any help would be awesome, even if you just remember more than me.... Some tips, maybe the op's name..........random words of encouragement....

:pyro:

Tyra

I don't recall what thread you're talking about, but if you tell me what the 1/2 and 1/2 is I'll be happy to help you look.

arosieworld

Thanks 4 our nail *****!
Oh LOL I am so sorry I am crazy right now. That thing where you touch up half of your head and somehow keep the other half dry to do later. I think some people put neutralizer on the dry half I'm not sure. For relaxers.... well I would be texlaxing but for chemicals.

WyrdWay

I found this
What have you tried that you KNOW works:
Please include examples of things you believe in.
Relaxing using the half method, I do the front first and it was a smoother application and more hair was relaxed than parting down the center.

Please include specific techniques:
Since I utilize the half method doing the front first, I have realized that sincs the back is much more dense I have to smooth the back 2x. The front only gets smoothed 1x. I get the texture I prefer this way.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=463686&p=11924556&highlight=half#post11924556

I don't know if this is it either but I couldn't find anything other that what has already been posted :( sorry ETA: Sweet, Nonie found it! never mind then :D