Please don't stone me.......

StrawberryQueen said:
Maybe if you read the blog, you'd understand.

Perhaps I would understand where you were coming from, but that still will not take away from my stance on her having legitamite concerns about not being able to style and care for her daughter's hair. Many seemed to take offense on that issue(which is why I responded to THAT issue), and I'm telling you that I don't think offense should've been taken, and that her concerns she had are being blown WAAAAAAY out of proportion. I think some of you are mistaking her styling concerns, for criticism. Being frustrated about having trouble styling it, and being ashamed that her daughter was born with it, are two completely seperate things...

pistachio said:
Perhaps I would understand where you were coming from, but that still will not take away from my stance on her having legitamite concerns about not being able to style and care for her daughter's hair. Many seemed to take offense on that issue(which is why I responded to THAT issue), and I'm telling you that I don't think offense should've been taken, and that her concerns she had are being blown WAAAAAAY out of proportion. I think some of you are mistaking her styling concerns, for criticism. Being frustrated about having trouble styling it, and being ashamed that her daughter was born with it, are two completely seperate things...

I agree with you.

Besides I think this blog is all about marketing.

Back