Plastic X-TRA JUMBO Rollers

rawsilk

Hey y'all -- my hair is getting long-er! Hallelujer. I love these plastic rollers, that are sturdy (not mesh) but have way more ventilation than magnetic rollers and no "points" to snag your hair. I am looking for something similar but bigger (yea!!!). In terms of size, I need the equivalent of purple or grey magnetic rollers -- at least 2" in diameter. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• red plastic roller.jpg
    red plastic roller.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 58

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Hey y'all -- my hair is getting long-er! Hallelujer. I love these plastic rollers, that are sturdy (not mesh) but have way more ventilation than magnetic rollers and no "points" to snag your hair. I am looking for something similar but bigger (yea!!!). In terms of size, I need the equivalent of purple or grey magnetic rollers -- at least 2" in diameter. Any suggestions?

The only thing bigger are the hourglass rollers. I too have searched high and low for large plastic mesh rollers. the white ones are almost equivalent to 2 inches. the pink ones are almost equivalent to the purple ones. they work well if you use the snap on caps

Attachments

• Conici%2520rollers%2520005.jpg
    Conici%2520rollers%2520005.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 50
  • dec%252013%2520length%2520check%2520010.jpg
    dec%252013%2520length%2520check%2520010.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 45
  • dec%252013%2520length%2520check%2520012.jpg
    dec%252013%2520length%2520check%2520012.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 47

rawsilk

Thanks -- where did you get them? Also, can't tell from pic but do they have the "snaggy" gripper things on them?

The only thing bigger are the hourglass rollers. I too have searched high and low for large plastic mesh rollers. the white ones are almost equivalent to 2 inches. the pink ones are almost equivalent to the purple ones. they work well if you use the snap on caps

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Thanks -- where did you get them? Also, can't tell from pic but do they have the "snaggy" gripper things on them?

They do have grips but they don't snag on my hair. I got them from capelli care. they used to make a larger size of the style of roller you posted but they seem to have stopped making them.

rawsilk

Yes!!! (Happy Dance):yay::yay::yay: I'm about to order the large "Halo" ones now. (Just curious, what is the benefit to using the "hourglass" shape -- it looks like that's what you have.)

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Yes!!! (Happy Dance):yay::yay::yay: I'm about to order the large "Halo" ones now. (Just curious, what is the benefit to using the "hourglass" shape -- it looks like that's what you have.)

I think the hourglass shape helps to keep the hair centered on the roller. I'm sorry they are sold out it must have been from the Christmas rush.

rawsilk

Yeah I know -- funny thing is, I started to post this thread last week. Anyway, in terms of hourglass shape, how does your actual set/hair compare to rolling on a regular straight roller?

I think the hourglass shape helps to keep the hair centered on the roller. I'm sorry they are sold out it must have been from the Christmas rush.