PJ HEAVEN:

crlsweetie912

Ladies, don't sleep on CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and other "chain" stores like Family Dollar for your hair staples and other items at a great price. I was in CVS last night to get the Loreal HIP that was buy one get one 1/2 price and they had a 75% off clearance bin, actually about 5 of them and whoa was I surprised what was in these babies

I got

Garnier sleek and strong masque- 1.00! :eek:
Aussie Moist Conditioner 16 oz bottle- 1.32:eek: :eek:
Neutrogena daily face scrub- 1.50:eek: :eek:
Rembrant quick white kit with 28 trays- 2.50!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Arm and Hammer Peroxicare toothpaste- 1.00:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yall I am going back today after work when I have more time to go through the bins!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

ETA: All of the products were in top condition, no broken bottles/tops, crushed containers and all the expiration dates were far away!!! :)

preciousjewel76

I am a self-confirmed CVS junkie!:look: I'm in there several times a week (there's one right next door to my apartment complex). They usually have great deals on cheapie conditioners. To make matters worse, there's a Walgreen's 1 block away from me...and they sell the Africa's Best products that I've been wanting to try!

Ooooh, that reminds me, I need to stop by Walgreen's after work....I was eyeing that Africa's Best herbal oil last time I was in there....:D

InnerSoul

crlsweetie912 said:
Ladies, don't sleep on CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and other "chain" stores like Family Dollar for your hair staples and other items at a great price. I was in CVS last night to get the Loreal HIP that was buy one get one 1/2 price and they had a 75% off clearance bin, actually about 5 of them and whoa was I surprised what was in these babies

I got

Yall I am going back today after work when I have more time to go through the bins!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

ETA: All of the products were in top condition, no broken bottles/tops, crushed containers and all the expiration dates were far away!!! :)

girl,... u know u racked up.. !! I love CVS!.. my kids hate when I go to any store where there is a hair aisle!! because they go into complete boredom:D while I take mental notes of ingredient list on all the different products.

InnerSoul said:
girl,... u know u racked up.. !! I love CVS!.. my kids hate when I go to any store where there is a hair aisle!! because they go into complete boredom:D while I take mental notes of ingredient list on all the different products.

I know that's right my daughter tries her best to stop me from getting a PJ hit. My habit is to strong she can't stop me.

mw138

Family Dollar and Dollar General are great for finding hair products at very low prices.

Hareitiz

I :love: CVS! I work across the street from one and I am in there all the time buying stuff or making a mental note of hair items I'm going to buy later.

MzOptimistic

crlsweetie912 said:
My kids got restless so I told them to go sit in the car! ;)
Total I spent 30.00, but I saved 37.50.:D :D :D :D

Girl, stop, my fiance do not let me go to walmart with him anymore because I just get lost in the hair aisle and neither him nor my daughter can stop it so now either I go or he goes but we seldom go together anymore:) because I will snap on him if he try to rush me:)

preciousjewel76

tsmith said:
Girl, stop, my fiance do not let me go to walmart with him anymore because I just get lost in the hair aisle and neither him nor my daughter can stop it so now either I go or he goes but we seldom go together anymore:) because I will snap on him if he try to rush me:)

You so silly!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

dlewis

tsmith said:

oooowww, that's bad:lol:

InnerSoul

tsmith said:

:lol: :grin: :lachen: :lol: :grin: :lachen:

LABETT

Dont sleep on Big Lots either they have lots of hair products and accessaries on sale all the time.
I just bought the Goody's ouchless and Scrunchi ponytail holders for 25 cents a bag to use for the baggie method.

crlsweetie912

LABETT said:
Dont sleep on Big Lots either they have lots of hair products and accessaries on sale all the time.
I just bought the Goody's ouchless and Scrunchi ponytail holders for 25 cents a bag to use for the baggie method.
Oh yeah, Big lots. It's kind of far away though.

Dlewis, I don't know about CVS and Eckerds?:confused:

preciousjewel76

The Eckerd's up the street from me is closed because of a fire. It should reopen soon though. Hopefully the hair products didn't go up in flames.:lol:

Mestiza

crlsweetie912 said:

I got

Way to go! :clap: You found some great deals! Now, that's my kind of shopping.

dlewis

Mestiza said:
I heard that Eckerd was going to be purchased by Rite-Aid.

You may be right. I know the Eckerd's here turned to CVS overnight. No shut down or anything. They just changed the sign.

navsegda

crlsweetie912 said:

I got

GARNIER FOR A DOLLAR?

OMG, I need to breathe. *coaches self: in-out, in-out*

*fans self*

*faints*

dlewis

crlsweetie912 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sadly there was only one in the boxes. But I am going back tonight just to check! :lachen:

Check what? Yous a grown woman, no need to make excusses to go back.:lol: