Pixie Cuts and Beyond

SNyeema

Is there anyone on this board that has a pixie cut? I recently went from relaxed, to natural, to relaxed, to natural and now, back to relaxed (don't ask) and I have my hair cut in this cute little pixie cut (think Malinda Williams). I'm reading all these threads about baggying and scritching and oil washing and deep conditioning every 3 days and blah blah blah. But does anyone have any advice or any hints, tips, and tricks to healthy hair practices and speedy growth for someone who has such a short hair cut?

In the past, I've gotten my hair done every 2 weeks by my stylist (I actually like her). In between times, I would wash on day 7 then just wrap and curl until my next appt. But with my hair so short, I'm not sure if I can incorporate all these 'other' hair care practices. My hair grew fine then. I was just wanting to give it a boost. Any ideas? TIA.

- Ny

Hey --

When I had my hair short, I just had one goal: keep it moisturized. For me, that just meant getting it wet 2x a day. My hair grew beautifully (see my fotki). Happy hair growing!

Back