Picture of myself in signature area

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Hi,

How do you I put a picture of myself that I have saved under My Pictures on my computer in the signature area. Please let me know. I can't seem to figure this out.

Thank you very much.

In order to put your picture into your signature you must first retrieve it from a website (i.e. any image hosting server). If you don’t have a server you can check this one out: http://www.bestupload.com/. They will host your pictures for free! Once you have that done click on “User CP” in the top left hand corner. Once you click on that of the bottom left hand side click on the link “Edit Signature”. This will bring up your signature and from there you will click on the yellow image that look like a mountain and a sun. Copy, cut, and paste the link to your picture into the command box that pops up. From there you picture will show up if you have done this correctly. HTH!

Hi lovelymissyoli:D ,

Thank you so much for that detailed instructions and also the recommended website:) . I thought no one would get back to me. I will definately give this a try from my fotki album because I just opened an account with them yesterday.

Your welcome...but I would just like to add that if you don't have a premium account with Fotki (the one where you pay $30.00 annually) then you are not going to be able to link your photos from their website.

Let me know how things turn out.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
Hi lovelymissyoli:D ,

Thank you so much for that detailed instructions and also the recommended website:) . I thought no one would get back to me. I will definately give this a try from my fotki album because I just opened an account with them yesterday.

I figured because when I was signing up I saw that I only have until the end of this month to post my album.:grin: :eek: :mad: So I am definatley going to look into the website you recommended.:)

bellydancer said:
can u link from yahoo? i can't seem to get it to work.

Nope, yahoo doesn't allow you to link from them.

With the new board you don't have to have a pic on the internet to upload. You can have a pic saved on your harddrive and upload it. The only thing is that is has to be no more than 100 pixels (I think).

Back